There are 706 users in the forums
🏈 NCAA College Football Playoff Thread 🏈
Jan 19, 2026 at 4:43 AM
- Quituguam671
- Member
- Posts: 14
Jan 19, 2026 at 8:29 AM
- 49erKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,798
Some talking heads are confident Miami will win simply because they have way more talent and elite coaching (Indiana) can only take you so far..
Jan 19, 2026 at 12:42 PM
- FlayvaMeister
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,565
Originally posted by 49erKing:
Some talking heads are confident Miami will win simply because they have way more talent and elite coaching (Indiana) can only take you so far..
Maybe so for some, while others have Indiana favoured.
Maybe the Sportsbooks are using Hoosier Mania, to cash in on a big payday 🤔
☞ USA TODAY - Indiana is the 8.5?point favorite heading into the title game
☞ Canes Warning - Reports Miami as a 7.5?point underdog, with Indiana at -320 on the Moneyline
☞ CBS Sports - Lists Indiana as an 8.5?point favorite with the line holding steady
☞ Bleacher Report - Shows Indiana at -7.5 with Miami +260
Meanwhile in Las Vegas:
☞ Point Spread - Indiana -8.5 at most books
☞ Money line - Indiana around -330 to -340
☞ Miami - +260 to +270 as the underdog
☞ Total (Over/Under) - 47.5 points is the consensus total
Jan 19, 2026 at 4:22 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
So, which prospects are we watching tonight?
Jan 19, 2026 at 4:58 PM
- FlayvaMeister
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,565
Originally posted by BYisGod:
So, which prospects are we watching tonight?
Indiana has two players on their O-line, that I like:
- Pat Coogan (c)
- Carter Smith (T/G)
Jan 19, 2026 at 5:17 PM
- SolRebe1
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,546
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
So, which prospects are we watching tonight?
Indiana has two players on their O-line, that I like:
- Pat Coogan (c)
- Carter Smith (T/G)
Thanks. I was looking to see if there are any potential Niners to keep an eye on
Jan 19, 2026 at 5:23 PM
- FlayvaMeister
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,565
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
So, which prospects are we watching tonight?
Indiana has two players on their O-line, that I like:
- Pat Coogan (c)
- Carter Smith (T/G)
Thanks. I was looking to see if there are any potential Niners to keep an eye on
I'm sure Miami has a bunch of draft worthy players as well, it's just that I don't care for The U,
so I didn't watch them until the CFP started. I've seen every game this Hoosier team has played
this season.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jan 19, 2026 at 5:28 PM ]
Jan 19, 2026 at 5:40 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,459
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I'm sure Miami has a bunch of draft worthy players as well, it's just that I don't care for The U,
so I didn't watch them until the CFP started. I've seen every game this Hoosier team has played
this season.
For Miami, Mesidor would be a solid rotational DL for the 49ers. Smaller DT that has a very quick first step.
For Indiana I like Smith and Nowakowski in particular. Omar Cooper is probably a receiver that Kyle would have a lot of interest in, tremendous after the catch.
Aiden Fisher will get drafted very late and has the tools to be a pretty good NFL special teamer for a long time. Moore is an intriguing option at safety.
Jan 19, 2026 at 5:48 PM
- FlayvaMeister
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,565
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
I'm sure Miami has a bunch of draft worthy players as well, it's just that I don't care for The U,
so I didn't watch them until the CFP started. I've seen every game this Hoosier team has played
this season.
For Miami, Mesidor would be a solid rotational DL for the 49ers. Smaller DT that has a very quick first step.
For Indiana I like Smith and Nowakowski in particular. Omar Cooper is probably a receiver that Kyle would have a lot of interest in, tremendous after the catch.
Aiden Fisher will get drafted very late and has the tools to be a pretty good NFL special teamer for a long time. Moore is an intriguing option at safety.
Thanx
Was it you or SunDevil that mentioned Hemby earlier in the thread?
Jan 19, 2026 at 5:51 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,575
Crazy that Miami has kept taking head shots at Mendoza since last year and no calls lmao
Jan 19, 2026 at 5:54 PM
- FlayvaMeister
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,565
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Crazy that Miami has kept taking head shots at Mendoza since last year and no calls lmao
They are Mos' Def trying to take him out !
Jan 19, 2026 at 5:58 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,459
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Thanx![]()
Was it you or SunDevil that mentioned Hemby earlier in the thread?
I brought him up, he might have as well. I think he'd work really well in Kyle's offense.
Jan 19, 2026 at 6:01 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
Nowakowski with a nice TD.
Jan 19, 2026 at 6:20 PM
- FlayvaMeister
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,565
Good 1st half for the Hoosiers. Only thing I questioned, was the clock management at
the end of the 2nd-quarter. I'm glad Cignetti called out the Refs about the blatant no calls.
the end of the 2nd-quarter. I'm glad Cignetti called out the Refs about the blatant no calls.
Jan 19, 2026 at 6:57 PM
- fropwns
- The Last Fronin
- Posts: 27,976
IU struggling against Miami's aggressive pass defense.