LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

USFL kicks off this weekend

Originally posted by SoCold:

lol

I hate FOX and their love for drones. It ruins Nascar races at times and comes across so janky.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

lol

I hate FOX and their love for drones. It ruins Nascar races at times and comes across so janky.

I like it plus helmet cam it's like YOU are doing the pick 6

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

lol

I like it plus helmet cam it's like YOU are doing the pick 6

That is cool.

The best one they've ever done is this one. The drone operator is incredible for doing what he did here. When they're doing the actual race it always feels jerky and all over the place.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

lol

It appears that this game had a slight attendance issue. They probably need to work on that a bit.

They have different games. In particular the opener was even a little crowded. Pretty many fans in there. So it depends a little on the game. I think they are playing a lot in 1 location? Like limited locations to keep costs down. You get some fans when that home team is there. The tickets are pretty cheap and kids can go free to some games.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:

That's kind of a bad look no?

He got into an argument and fight with hotel staff. It's not because he wanted pizza instead of salad. It's about arguing and fighting. They have a code of conduct and he broke it. It was explained if you watched that whole thing on the show. Not a selectively cut portion out of context.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He got into an argument and fight with hotel staff. It's not because he wanted pizza instead of salad. It's about arguing and fighting. They have a code of conduct and he broke it. It was explained if you watched that whole thing on the show. Not a selectively cut portion out of context.

lol this league is great

This is the dumbest s**t I've ever seen. I can't even take this league seriously after that
Share 49ersWebzone