There are 602 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Rondo to cavs for Denzel Valentine. Then they'll waive Denzel, creating an open roster spot.

You know LeBron is thinking " send me back to Clevland with those young studs "

I feel pretty confident in saying - Lebron will retire with Lakers. He isn't going anywhere. He knows his best chance to win is in LA.

I bet he plays his final season with the Cavs

Wife is in LA. Kids are in LA - even if someday his oldest does go to NBA. Life is in LA. He is gonna retire with the Lakers unless he has a fallout with the ownership - which I don't ever see happening with how Jeanie operates and how cozy Ownership and management is with the friends and agency that represents Lebron.

Obviously - anything can happen but I just don't see why Lebron will go back to Cavs. What will he achieve by that? He already won a chip there. Nothing to prove or give to that fanbase anymore.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 1, 2022 at 1:17 PM ]
Rondo to cavs for Denzel Valentine. Then they'll waive Denzel, creating an open roster spot.

I feel pretty confident in saying - Lebron will retire with Lakers. He isn't going anywhere. He knows his best chance to win is in LA.

Wife is in LA. Kids are in LA - even if someday his oldest does go to NBA. Life is in LA. He is gonna retire with the Lakers unless he has a fallout with the ownership - which I don't ever see happening with how Jeanie operates and how cozy Ownership and management is with the friends and agency that represents Lebron.

Obviously - anything can happen but I just don't see why Lebron will go back to Cavs. What will he achieve by that? He already won a chip there. Nothing to prove or give to that fanbase anymore.

his wife and his kids were in Miami and that didn't change a thing, he still returned to Cleveland.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Westbrook had a horrible first half. Played ok in 2nd.

Monk has been so good as a starter. Hope they'll keep him in there for rest of the season.

Melo hit some key 3s down the stretch.

Gotta keep getting wins. Doesn't matter who is playing or who the opponent is.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

his wife and his kids were in Miami and that didn't change a thing, he still returned to Cleveland.

Bron said when he came to LA that he doesn't want his kids to keep moving. Before - they used to live in LA during summer and during the nba season they'd move to wherever he was playing. He's not leaving Lakers till he's done playing.
This is exactly what you want to hear

https://streamable.com/pg9moz
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
This is exactly what you want to hear

https://streamable.com/pg9moz

LOL. He's responding to the media criticism it seems.

If he wouldn't thrust his body into defenders and try to make impossible passes with no passing lane he might cut down half his turnovers. He's also got to cut out that bank shot he tries off the baseline, lol.
The streak is dead!!!

407 straight games for RW with at least 1 TO.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Start Monk. Westbrook 6th man.

AD
Bron
Reaves
Monk
Nunn

Believe.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Monk

Team is playing better and better. Great game tonight. Offense is firing on all cylinders.

Gotta cont. this - next 4 games against Grizzlies, Nuggets, Kings, and Jazz. Play well in those games and have a chance to really show this team is in its way.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Start Monk. Westbrook 6th man.

AD
Bron
Reaves
Monk
Nunn

Believe.

Naaah…Westbrook is playing well. Keep him in there. He's getting easy shots for others. Played solid defense tonight.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Embarrassing effort from everyone except Lebron and THT. Bad bad loss.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Westbrook wtf you doing man

RW shouldn't be a starting PG in today's NBA. He should be a 6th man bench/energy guy.

Just an absolutely atrocious addition for the Lakers.
Share 49ersWebzone