LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Well, I've seen enough and definitely was mistaken in thinking that RW would be a good addition.

I think if this was done 5 years ago, it would've been fine. But RW just isn't the same player anymore, you can tell some of that athleticism just isn't there anymore, and affecting all parts of his game.

Not gonna blame all on him though, since this roster was also constructed poorly. We had the championship blueprint with this team, last year we went away from that a little bit, this year we completely went away from it.

Imo, the only way this team is gonna contend again if we can somehow move RW without eating a decent amount of that contract.
Yep, RWB's game is 100% reliant on his athleticism. Once that's gone he's gonna sink like a rock, like Shawn Marion and Shawn Kemp.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Yep, RWB's game is 100% reliant on his athleticism. Once that's gone he's gonna sink like a rock, like Shawn Marion and Shawn Kemp.

Shawn Marion had a way better jumpshot than RWB. And that's really saying something.
The dribble dribble pull up bank shot from the corner that goes off the top of the backboard is my favorite Russ mode
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
The dribble dribble pull up bank shot from the corner that goes off the top of the backboard is my favorite Russ mode

This MF thinks he's Tim Duncan with that bank shot.

It's like, I get it. The bank shot is a good technique to increase shot percentage and throw the D off. You just suck almost as bad as regular shooting with it. So knock it off.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Dude missing wide open layups now. Yea…

Not giving up on him yet though.

Yea those bank shots drive me nuts too. Before I used to say - just attack the rim but now hes missing them open layups. Like wtfff how do you do that?

Idk if it's not feeling comfortable yet or losing a step or both (almost always feels like he jumped from too far away is realizing in the air that he can't dunk that anymore). But, dude needs to stop blowing those layups.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Btw…like the pickup of Stanley Johnson and Collison. Hopefully Rob will be smart to keep them and get rid of Rondo, DJ, and/or Bradley.

Read rumors that Rondo is on the way to Cavs. Hopefully, we can move THT also for a wing who can shoot and defend.
Rondo to cavs for Denzel Valentine. Then they'll waive Denzel, creating an open roster spot.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Rondo to cavs for Denzel Valentine. Then they'll waive Denzel, creating an open roster spot.

You know LeBron is thinking " send me back to Clevland with those young studs "
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Viperboy:

I feel pretty confident in saying - Lebron will retire with Lakers. He isn't going anywhere. He knows his best chance to win is in LA.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yup. One more reason I am slowly getting onboard with the kings moving Fox
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Thank you!

Lebron is unreal!!

This team will figure it out!!!

Not giving up on this team!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron - in month of December 2021

13 games
ppg: 30
rpg: 10
apg: 7
Fg%: 55%
3pt%: 39%
Ft%: 80%
TS%: 65%

Currently the starting Center of the LA Lakers.

One of One.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Viperboy:

I feel pretty confident in saying - Lebron will retire with Lakers. He isn't going anywhere. He knows his best chance to win is in LA.

I bet he plays his final season with the Cavs
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lebron - in month of December 2021

13 games
ppg: 30
rpg: 10
apg: 7
Fg%: 55%
3pt%: 39%
Ft%: 80%
TS%: 65%

Currently the starting Center of the LA Lakers.

One of One.

He's amazing
Share 49ersWebzone