LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

***NBA 2022 OFF-SEASON thread***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Don't forget Simmons.

I still can't believe KD hitched his wagon to Kyrie. What was he thinking? I understood why he left Warriors - but why let Kyrie dictate everything? Can't let Kyrie be the big brother - he's gonna do and say weird ass s**t every day.

I don't. It is one of the biggest player generated bonehead moves ever.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
He's not going to Orlando 🙄

My guess - he will re-sign for super max with Wizards. Biggest contract in NBA history. Then talk about how winning is important to him. He's Damien Lillard East. Guys comfortable in their environment and don't want the pressure of winning.
Jerami Grant from Pistons to Blazers for a draft pick.

meh
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

meh

Ayton getting a max from Detroit. Watch.

meh

Blazers going all in right when Lillard's body is giving out. Brilliant.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

meh

Ayton getting a max from Detroit. Watch.
Thats the rumor. Makes sense
Someone change the title to 2022 Offseason Thread

Kyrie "at an impasse" with the Nets and is free to talk to other teams?

lol this dude

Yep, KD left the Dubs for this Nets soup sandwich. unreliable Kyrie, fat Harden, malingering Ben Simmons, all of it

yeah let's change it
dam we went back in time 20 years! Amare#1tonight
Word is Beal is opting out

meh

2025 1st, what a joke trade for Detroit

" NEW YORK -- Kyrie Irving has created a list of teams he'd like the Brooklyn Nets to consider working with on a sign-and-trade if he and the team can't agree on terms for him to stay in Brooklyn, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

That list includes the Los Angeles Lakers, LA Clippers, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks and Philadelphia 76ers, sources said. None of those teams have the cap space to sign Irving without Brooklyn cooperating on a sign-and-trade, and sources said some of them aren't interested in acquiring him."

hmmm...I guess the Knicks would be the easiest path.

lol him going to the Sixers
" NEW YORK -- Kyrie Irving has created a list of teams he'd like the Brooklyn Nets to consider working with on a sign-and-trade if he and the team can't agree on terms for him to stay in Brooklyn, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

That list includes the Los Angeles Lakers, LA Clippers, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks and Philadelphia 76ers, sources said. None of those teams have the cap space to sign Irving without Brooklyn cooperating on a sign-and-trade, and sources said some of them aren't interested in acquiring him."

hmmm...I guess the Knicks would be the easiest path.

lol him going to the Sixers

Only thing crazier than Irving is the GM / team that thinks he will suddenly play in most games and be a team player. Dude is a loon, with a substantial track record now of being a team cancer.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
The Jover!
Share 49ersWebzone