There are 200 users in the forums

Steve Nash signs 4 year contract to coach Brooklyn Nets

Talk about something about out of the box. Never even imagined this happening. I guess this is why I follow sports, you never know what's going to happen.
What?!?!?!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Can't be worse than Jason Kidd right?
Wow
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Talk about something about out of the box. Never even imagined this happening. I guess this is why I follow sports, you never know what's going to happen.

you must have missed seven years ago when they tried Jason Kidd as a coach. Didn't pan out.
If only there was an NBA thread
Stephen A talking about Nash got the job bc he's white lol not bc he's a brilliant basketball mind who has been part of one of the best organizations ever.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Stephen A talking about Nash got the job bc he's white lol not bc he's a brilliant basketball mind who has been part of one of the best organizations ever.

Its a terrible hire either way. At least Kerr had FO experience and was learning by being at the practices and watching. Jason Kidd, Fisher, Magic, Bird, and a couple others, all failed as a HC since they had no experience doing it.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
he got the job because of KD.

Originally posted by boast:
he got the job because of KD.

I heard it was because race

Lol

Stephen A * said it
[ Edited by Zachary on Sep 6, 2020 at 6:56 PM ]
And of course the likes of Stephen A says it is cause of white privilege
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Its a terrible hire either way. At least Kerr had FO experience and was learning by being at the practices and watching. Jason Kidd, Fisher, Magic, Bird, and a couple others, all failed as a HC since they had no experience doing it.

Disagree on Bird....he was a damn good HC and a coach of the year in 98'
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Oh ya lol. Totally right. He just had such a short stint, forgot that he actually was a good coach. But my point still stands.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Sep 7, 2020 at 10:33 AM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Oh ya lol. Totally right. He just had such a short stint, forgot that he actually was a good coach. But my point still stands.

Haha yeah it was a pretty brief stint. But yes, I agree with your overall point though
Share 49ersWebzone