yeah. but as a 7 or 8 seed.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Shattenkirk That's a good pick up.

And grant. Again. For the third time.

We making the playoffs this year?
yeah. but as a 7 or 8 seed.

Uhhhhhh anyone see that Zegras shootout goal? I watched that entire game last night, that dude is for real. Not in a couple years, not with some experience, right now.

Max Jones, Steel, Zegras, Lundestrom, COMTOIS, Mahura...we may not make playoffs this year but this nucleus is legit.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Uhhhhhh anyone see that Zegras shootout goal? I watched that entire game last night, that dude is for real. Not in a couple years, not with some experience, right now.

Max Jones, Steel, Zegras, Lundestrom, COMTOIS, Mahura...we may not make playoffs this year but this nucleus is legit.
Yes sir. Made it look so easy. He nearly Michiganed one from behind the net during World Juniors, too.

And Comtois out of nowhere!

The last two games are really troubling - to be up in both and collapse in the third?? ugh.

finally. it seems like it's been forever since we had some good, young, forwards.

Yes sir. Made it look so easy. He nearly Michiganed one from behind the net during World Juniors, too.

And Comtois out of nowhere!

The last two games are really troubling - to be up in both and collapse in the third?? ugh.

The second game was a serious run of bad luck. Both the first and second goals were just really unfortunate bounces off our own sticks. Then it avalanched from there. I guess to be expected with a young team but I don't think we're expected to do much this year. Future is really bright imo
This zegras kid is unbelievable

Hattie for Lundy too

Hattie for Lundy too

I feel like we're not that far away. Seems we're digging ourselves a hole we won't be able to cling out of but at some point this season we're going to go on a tear. Once these young forwards gel could go on a streak.

Hattie for Lundy too

I feel like we're not that far away. Seems we're digging ourselves a hole we won't be able to cling out of but at some point this season we're going to go on a tear. Once these young forwards gel could go on a streak.

I agree. This season is lost. Getzy is likely a goner also. Lots of good young talent in the system but the D needs more depth.

Hattie for Lundy too

I agree. This season is lost. Getzy is likely a goner also. Lots of good young talent in the system but the D needs more depth.

Crazy. What a career as a Duck

Hattie for Lundy too

Crazy. What a career as a Duck

should be in the HOF

This is literally the play I watched right befor posting last night ahah. He had a crazy 2 minutes on the ice during that PP where he was just doing circles around everyone then tried that. He's electric
Share 49ersWebzone