Go Lakers!

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 14, 2019 at 12:32 AM ]

Would love to see this happen.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Let's get Kawhi!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Let's get Kawhi!

Sign Kawhi. Then fill out the rest of the roster the best you can. It doesn't matter after that. Lebron, Davis, and Kawhi can't be beat. Your supporting cast doesn't matter a huge amount at that point.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Let's get Kawhi!

Sign Kawhi. Then fill out the rest of the roster the best you can. It doesn't matter after that. Lebron, Davis, and Kawhi can't be beat. Your supporting cast doesn't matter a huge amount at that point.

That would be my dream scenario. My favorite players the last 15-20 years that I really followed have been Kobe, CP3, Kawhi, Vince Carter. When they veto the CP3 trade I was all kinds of messed up!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Pat Bev, Reddick, and Lopez are at the top of my wish list. All 3 to round out the starting lineup, they're perfect fits with Bron and AD
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:

Pat Bev, Reddick, and Lopez are at the top of my wish list. All 3 to round out the starting lineup, they're perfect fits with Bron and AD

I would be ecstatic if we landed all 3 of them. Perfect fits.

White Mamba

White Mamba

He is surprisingly athletic for a white guy. He jumps pretty good. They should keep him long term. He is a cheap price and a very effective player for the price.

Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:

I would be ecstatic if we landed all 3 of them. Perfect fits.

That would be great. I also wouldnt mind bringing back KCP and Lance. For the right price, they are both good for 15 min a night.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
That would be great. I also wouldnt mind bringing back KCP and Lance. For the right price, they are both good for 15 min a night.

My top FA targets will be (if we can't get max and AD waives his kicker):
Brook Lopez (8mil)
Danny Green (8mil)
Pat Beverley (8mil)
Darren Collison (4.5M exception)
Alex Carusa (minimum)
McGee (minimum)
Lance (minimum)
Bullock re-sign (4mil)

Now, FA can get crazy and everybody is overpaying - so it could get unlikely to get them at those prices.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 18, 2019 at 2:58 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

My top FA targets will be (if we can't get max and AD waives his kicker):
Brook Lopez (8mil)
Danny Green (8mil)
Pat Beverley (8mil)
Darren Collison (4.5M exception)
Alex Carusa (minimum)
McGee (minimum)
Lance (minimum)
Bullock re-sign (4mil)

Now, FA can get crazy and everybody is overpaying - so it could get unlikely to get them at those prices.

That would be a great offseason if they could pull this off. I'd also like to see Redick on the team, as well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone