***NBA PLAYOFFS 2016-2017 Thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
West is so tough though lol
Originally posted by 4ML:
West is so tough though lol

Yeh

I really hope Manu returns next season. He's always fun to watch. Great career if this is it.

Definitely a Hall of Famer.
https://instagram.com/p/BUa9b_DlJvO/

History

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
https://instagram.com/p/BUa9b_DlJvO/

History

Zaza MVP of the series

Round 3..... fight
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Congrats to all the Warriors fans for making the finals again...and...overcoming the tough road thru the West lol

Seriously though... making Finals 3 years in a row is f**king difficult...so congratulations. Hope to see Cavs join the party on Thursday and give us an epic series. NBA fans deserve that after lopsided playoffs so far.
Originally posted by nothing03:
I really hope Manu returns next season. He's always fun to watch. Great career if this is it.

He should come on as player coach but only start playing after the All Star break. He was nearly unstoppable against the Dream Team way back when and is one of the very few Foreign players who was able to be dominating in games.
Congrats to all the Dub fans. I have turned a new leaf. I'll stop hating on the squad and just enjoy them ball. Team is special.
f**k lebron he's tired. You can see it in his eyes.

Go Boston!

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
f**k lebron he's tired. You can see it in his eyes.

Go Boston!

+1 If he doesn't play the whole game they risk losing because no one else on that team wants to step up and lead
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Congrats to all the Dub fans. I have turned a new leaf. I'll stop hating on the squad and just enjoy them ball. Team is special.

You know how long some of us fans have been waiting for a team like this, I go back to the end of the Rick Barry days as a kid, stupid draft picks, stupid trades, lame owners, bogus lottery system...........so forgive us for acting stupid haha
[ Edited by jimrat on May 23, 2017 at 10:45 AM ]
Only way I see CLE beating GS is if they can keep the score within 5 at the end of each game because CLE has the X-Factor: nobody can guard Lebron if he is in 100% attack mode whereas Lebron can guard anyone on the Warriors in isolation situations.

Other than that, let's see, the Warriors have 3 of the top 10 offensive players and 4 of the top 10 defensive players.

GS should be very focused to keep any game lead no less than 10 points. That defense!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by nothing03:

He should come on as player coach but only start playing after the All Star break. He was nearly unstoppable against the Dream Team way back when and is one of the very few Foreign players who was able to be dominating in games.

Manu's next stop is Player-Coach for the Argentine national team
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Only way I see CLE beating GS is if they can keep the score within 5 at the end of each game because CLE has the X-Factor: nobody can guard Lebron if he is in 100% attack mode whereas Lebron can guard anyone on the Warriors in isolation situations.

Other than that, let's see, the Warriors have 3 of the top 10 offensive players and 4 of the top 10 defensive players.

GS should be very focused to keep any game lead no less than 10 points. That defense!

Warriors should win...way too much talent and all the stars/superstars are in their prime prime.

Cavs first need to worry about Boston. Don't want to play 6 games against Celtics. Get at least 5-6 days of rest...because they'll need it.
Share 49ersWebzone