LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

MotoGP

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoNeo:
Exciting finish at Phillip Island
Marquez patient till last lap /gets past Maverick who then crashes trying to get back the lead
Rossi 9th or something , always up there somewhere

Maverick wasn't going to die wondering was he? He was a bit wide going over the top of Lukey Heights and the rear gets a bit light there expecially when the back tyre is shot.

Great to see Jack Miller inherit 3rd. He may just be able to get ahead of Rossi in the championship points in Malaysia or Valencia. Next year he will be winning some races.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
You sure know the track mate.
Just flicked on the TV with 6 to go.
Was obvious Marquez was just cruising /waiting .
Maverick will be pushing again no doubt
Miller getting closer to a victory I feel
All good
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
You sure know the track mate.
Just flicked on the TV with 6 to go.
Was obvious Marquez was just cruising /waiting .
Maverick will be pushing again no doubt
Miller getting closer to a victory I feel
All good

The Malaysian MotoGP is on this weekend. Should be a good race. Usually is. I think a Ducati will win there this weekend. It has a couple of very long straights which will suite the Ducatis plus flowing corners. Might suite Miller and he is a dark horse to win with his current form.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Doohan... There's a name you don't forget.
Son of Mick emerging the radio said last night
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Doohan... There's a name you don't forget.
Son of Mick emerging the radio said last night

What was he doing (there is a pun there)

Here is a clip of me racing with him in 1986. I am on bike 70 with a red helmet and green and white leathers.

• JoNeo
  • Veteran
Awesome stuff . Saw you got a special mention about good progress without slipstream benefit halfway through race.
It was noticeable that the bikes of that time used to buck and pigroot a lot more
than the weapons of today
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Awesome stuff . Saw you got a special mention about good progress without slipstream benefit halfway through race.
It was noticeable that the bikes of that time used to buck and pigroot a lot more
than the weapons of today

Yeah Japanese stock suspension lol. I was following Mick Doohan through those esses and I can still remember clear as day seeing his hand pinning the throttle on the stop and the rear end just bouncing sideways like it was a pogo stick. Impressive to watch at close quarters.
Share 49ersWebzone