49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 523 users in the forums

2016 - 2017 NBA Discussion Thread

Cavs got a full squad tonight?

Wow
lol predictable

no s**ts given today by Cavs

should have just rested everyone
Shout out to my boi DAVID LEE

DOING WORK
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Cavs got hammered and they actually wanted to win this game. They're now 2nd in East.

Full credit to Spurs.
Cavs are pathetic. They seriously have one of the worst defenses in the league. I read this someplace but am too lazy to go do the work to check it out. But this person said the Nets have a better record in March than the Cavs. Is that true?

Quick edit ... just saw this..

FiveThirtyEight's up-to-date title odds algorithm is saying the following:

Warriors 50% (88% odds of clinching #1 seed)
Spurs 19%
Celtics 7% (69% odds of clinching #1 seed)
Rockets 5%
Wizards 4%
Raptors 4%
Cavaliers 2%
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Mar 27, 2017 at 9:05 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lol predictable

no s**ts given today by Cavs

should have just rested everyone

I agree Cavs struggling right now with Spurs home court no chance they would win. I'm just surprise that they didn't put up a fight.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
I'm fine with east standings as they're now. Cavs at no. 2.

Cavs need to give plenty of rest to Lebron down the stretch. Just want the playoffs to start. Won't care if they drop to no. 4 either.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Cavs are pathetic. They seriously have one of the worst defenses in the league. I read this someplace but am too lazy to go do the work to check it out. But this person said the Nets have a better record in March than the Cavs. Is that true?

Quick edit ... just saw this..

FiveThirtyEight's up-to-date title odds algorithm is saying the following:

Warriors 50% (88% odds of clinching #1 seed)
Spurs 19%
Celtics 7% (69% odds of clinching #1 seed)
Rockets 5%
Wizards 4%
Raptors 4%
Cavaliers 2%

What were the odds of Cavs winning the title when they were down 3-1?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
I love watching Westbrook play.

#therealMVP



Originally posted by 4ML:
What were the odds of Cavs winning the title when they were down 3-1?

I think it was about 4%. I remember reading a chart somewhere that said the Warriors had a 96% chance of winning the Finals after Game 4.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
I'm a Magic fan first, but a LeBron fan 2nd.

Cracks me up seeing so many people celebrate when a guy gets down. Lol, enjoy your 9-5 losers.
Originally posted by jrg:
I'm a Magic fan first, but a LeBron fan 2nd.

Cracks me up seeing so many people celebrate when a guy gets down. Lol, enjoy your 9-5 losers.

Lol

It's no different than the whole board hating on russel Wilson or Richard Sherman
I wouldn't put too much into what CLE does during the regular season. They sort of remind me of the Lakers. They don't start playing good team ball until Game 1 of the Finals which is when the Eastern Conference Playoffs actually begin.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by jrg:
I'm a Magic fan first, but a LeBron fan 2nd.

Cracks me up seeing so many people celebrate when a guy gets down. Lol, enjoy your 9-5 losers.

Cavs kind of stumbled into playoffs last year too. I think they were something like 12-8 in their last 20 games. This season they're struggling more but they've had more injuries and players going in and out of the lineup every week.

Every year is different so can't say for sure that will get their s**t together this year but it's not time to panic. A formidable opponent (Toronto, Wizards, or Celtics in 2nd rd) is still a month away...so they've time to gel and fix their issues.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone