
This was one ridiculous block.
There are 351 users in the forums

Originally posted by 4ML:
This was one ridiculous block.
Originally posted by crabman82:
I think the NBA it's more of a star driven league so u see more fans of players then actual teams. I mean more than in the other more team oriented sports.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by 4ML:
This was one ridiculous block.
2nd best playoff block ever behind tayshaun on Reggie of course.

Originally posted by 4ML:Originally posted by crabman82:Originally posted by 4ML:
This was one ridiculous block.
2nd best playoff block ever behind tayshaun on Reggie of course.
That block...I couldn't get over it for days. As you know, I was a Reggie fan. That was an insane block as well.
I really believe Reggie would have won a ring if not for that block. Those Pistons and Pacers teams were so good defensively...good God. They made 74-71 games fun. I love watching good defense.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Pacers were legit that year. #1 seed in east and maybe whole league. No Rasheed trade at the deadline and no way we beat them.
Originally posted by 4ML:
This was one ridiculous block.
Originally posted by 4ML:
This was one ridiculous block.
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by 4ML:
This was one ridiculous block.
Great block by Lebron but Jr Smith needs to get credit here too, he didnt foul Iggy and didnt let him dunk that, if Iggy dunks that no way it gets blocked. Good job by JR, GREAT block by LeBron
Originally posted by 4ML:
This was one ridiculous block.
Originally posted by 4ML:
This was one ridiculous block.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:Originally posted by blizzuntz:GS pretty big favorite
GS -210
Cle +175
Wow. Where?
I'll take that bet.
Cavs in seven.