There are 380 users in the forums

Top 5 Favorite GS Warriors

Latrell Sprewell was my dude, was one of my favorite players when he was in the league
Originally posted by valrod33:
Latrell Sprewell was my dude, was one of my favorite players when he was in the league

Same here
didn't really follow the dubs til around the jameson era.. so I can't really add any of the run tmc guys

top 3 are Curry, Thompson and Jrich

Why I rocked #15 during my HS career.
in no order

curry
klay
dray
ellis
baron

honorable mention short lived warriors: jamal crawford, nate robinson, post kings chris webber lol, ish smith, jeremy tyler
Too early to add Durant to my list? Lol

Somewhat in order

Curry
Klay
Draymond
Chris Mullin
Jason Richardson
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
lol

• Veteran
1- Steph
2- Mullin
3- J. Richardson
4- Richmond
5- Klay
5 A- Manute Bol. lol
  • Veteran

Oh, i forgot about him.
7- Latrell Sprewell

C Webb
Yeah Spree, RunDMC, and Manute
Chris Washburn
Tellis Frank
Joe Barry Carroll
Russell Cross
Raymond Townsend
I was in high school and watched alot of these guys:
T
M
C
Sarunas
Manute

I also enjoyed pre Run TMC players such as Purvis Short, Sleepy Floyd and Larry Smith.
then I joined the military and left the bay area for a long time.I followed them a bit just from reading the newspaper and looking at box scores. Came back in the Bay around the "We believe years".

J Rich
Curry

Back then,I also thought Billy Owens will be the next Magic Johnson(lol!) and Chris Washburn the next great center.Lol!
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Jul 5, 2016 at 10:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
This guy:

One of my favorite Warrioir-stories ever was hearing Mullin talk about being in the weight room with the guys. Mulli was bench-pressing what ever he could bench, and said Sarunus walked into the gym with a lit cigarette, snatched the barbell from Mullin, and not only started doing CURLS with Mulli's max bench-press weight, but stood there and pushed the weight out from his chest to work his shoulders. (Let me make sure I'm clear on this- picture the act of a bench-press WHILE STANDING. Sarunas did that with Mullins max bench-press weight. . that's so far beyond ridiculous strength, that the entire team had its collective jaw dropped to the floor.
Share 49ersWebzone