There are 215 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Tweet from Jerry

For #paulkent to completely make up a story of me missing a game for a concert is nothing short of putrid, disgraceful journalism.

Did jerry say that? I thought he was dodging bullets at a McDonald store?!?
Heinz fined by team mates for attitude to training.

Hahahahahaha

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/90067483/gold-coast-titans-star-jarryd-hayne-fined-by-teammates-for-attitude-to-training
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
You are quick 4by

Tweet from Jerry

For #paulkent to completely make up a story of me missing a game for a concert is nothing short of putrid, disgraceful journalism.
Sus Jerry

Hahahahahaha

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/90067483/gold-coast-titans-star-jarryd-hayne-fined-by-teammates-for-attitude-to-training
Comes out in the wash
Originally posted by JoNeo:
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
You are quick 4by

Tweet from Jerry

Sus Jerry

Hahahahahaha

Comes out in the wash

Jerrys response to this article.

Was meant to be cap sess. Captain said was ok 4me 2get treatment in syd! Coach found out and fined me. Media will milk it!!!!
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran

Was meant to be cap sess. Captain said was ok 4me 2get treatment in syd! Coach found out and fined me. Media will milk it!!!!

Watch yer back Jerry/ the young gun's are after yer spot
The Mole just tweeted.

Is Jarryd Hayne becoming the @realDonaldTrump of the NRL?
Lost in his own fantasy world?

And this on the official NRL site....

http://www.nrl.com/henrys-frustration-at-hayne-sideshow/tabid/10874/newsid/104368/default.aspx

And the Courier Mail......

Hayne thrown out of player leadership group at the Titans.

It just keeps getting better and better. Heinz is truly a gift that keeps on giving..........for the media.

Watch yer back Jerry/ the young gun's are after yer spot

I mean....who asks his team mates about whether it's ok to miss training? And say nothing to the coach?

They guy has entitlement written all over his face.

Jerry better perform miracles on the field or his coach will be very tired of his antics. Henry while under pressure from his bosses due to the amount Jerry gets paid will not hesitate in benching this fools ass.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
I mean....who asks his team mates about whether it's ok to miss training? And say nothing to the coach?

Jerry better perform miracles on the field or his coach will be very tired of his antics. Henry while under pressure from his bosses due to the amount Jerry gets paid will not hesitate in benching this fools ass.

Yes indeedy

Yes indeedy

As predicted, fatherhood has changed Hayne for the better, & made him more responsible.
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article137091558.html

Now making news in down town San Fran too!

I would like to think that Chris Biderman is somewhere on this forum and gets his news from us! Next article will be a huge Boomer with boxing gloves, muscles and a stubbie......or Joneo's pooch!

Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:

Yes indeedy

As predicted, fatherhood has changed Hayne for the better, & made him more responsible.

Hahahaha. You can take the boy out of the western suburbs but you cant take........
Sheesh, fallen superstar jerry still thinks he's in the eels side. Don't have to train with the commoners he thinks, good on the boys to fine the slouch, don't know what Bennet's comment implying that jerry deserves his not have to train because he's an elite?!? f**k me.
Now he's injured... Not having a great start to 2017.

Looked like he was totally disinterested. You could even be justified in thinking he deliberately got himself in a position to get an injury. It was such a nothing play that it appeared totally faked.

Ironic that he won't be facing the team he went back on his word to.

Anyhoo social media is totally blowing up! He has nailed his coffin for the last few remaining fans of his.

Won't be surprised to,see him ditch this contract and have a dream to play French Rugby.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran

Looked like he was totally disinterested. You could even be justified in thinking he deliberately got himself in a position to get an injury. It was such a nothing play that it appeared totally faked.

Ironic that he won't be facing the team he went back on his word to.

Anyhoo social media is totally blowing up! He has nailed his coffin for the last few remaining fans of his.

Won't be surprised to,see him ditch this contract and have a dream to play French Rugby.

Eels enjoying the ladder top.Been a while.Curse has been lifted. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone