LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 247 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Im not mad at Jerry anymore,this b*****d is just to lovable

You only feel like that after he decided to follow his dream and transition to be a big girly just like his dear mamma

• MFWIC
  • Veteran

Hayne looking for his balls?

Hayne sniffing out the next endorsement contract?

Hayne returns to the bum sniffers and is in training?

Hayne in hiding from all his supporters?

Hayne talking to his ego?

A s**t....I give up and quit the 49ers

Feel free to add a quote.....
***My out of left field theory why Hayne abruptly quit the 9ers in an almost desperate attempt to make the Olympics.***

Athletes given 450,000 condoms at Rio 2016 Olympics, three times more than in London

About 450,000 condoms will be distributed during the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, three times more than for the London Games four years ago, the International Olympic Committee said on Friday.

Part of the reason was because 100,000 female condoms will be available for the first time, along with 350,000 condoms for men. About 175,000 packets of lubricant are also being supplied.

Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
***My out of left field theory why Hayne abruptly quit the 9ers in an almost desperate attempt to make the Olympics.***

Athletes given 450,000 condoms at Rio 2016 Olympics, three times more than in London

About 450,000 condoms will be distributed during the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, three times more than for the London Games four years ago, the International Olympic Committee said on Friday.

Part of the reason was because 100,000 female condoms will be available for the first time, along with 350,000 condoms for men. About 175,000 packets of lubricant are also being supplied.

NOIIIIICE
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran

So only about one in three rubbers needs a bit more grease...Hmmmmm
Originally posted by JoNeo:

I'd say the lube is for more non conventional activities, Neo.
Nah he wont need any. He'll probably do the hard work to pick up the chick, get nekkid, then quit to follow another dream.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoNeo:

I'd say the lube is for more non conventional activities, Neo.

OH..OF Course...What was I thinking
It's for the bicycle chains and brake cables on the hire bikes while in Rio

You already quit hating him?

Quitter just like your idol. Not surprised.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lolzz

• JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lolzz

Two wrongs don't make a right

But three do
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2016/5/jarryd-hayne-future-clearer-next-week/
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2016/5/jarryd-hayne-future-clearer-next-week/

This article suggests it's a given that he's in the Olympics
I thought he had to make the Olympic team fisrt?
Originally posted by Goatie:

You only feel like that after he decided to follow his dream and transition to be a big girly just like his dear mamma

Yeah G, I watched his fijian side play over the 7's weekend and shamefully I couldnt hate him either, just dissappointed.
Originally posted by MFWIC:
MFWIC looking for the 'Humble Pie' he offered every NFL Fan that didn't agree with his theory that Jarryd Hayne was the NFL messiah
[ Edited by suncoast49er on May 27, 2016 at 8:28 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone