• FAS33
  • Veteran
Watch my Brisbane Lions take it out this year at the G, oh wait
  • jrg
  • Veteran
what?
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Aussie rules football. Lions are my team (Qlder) and they currently suck.
  • 4x9er
  • Veteran
Hey fas happy new year if your still around somewhere, go the bombers!
  • 4x9er
  • Veteran
Oh thats right the season hasnt started yet damn! Go niners!
  • 4x9er
  • Veteran
Oh yeah, niner seasons over this sunday damn!
  • 4x9er
  • Veteran
Go HAYNE! Go NINERS!
Go Roo's won the 1st game of the season for the 1st time in 7 years and Boomer Harvey with 3 goals in his 410th game to lift the side to victory what a star.

If your interested you should google Brent Harvey and see what can be achieved. Carn the Roos.
[ Edited by TheMexican on Mar 26, 2016 at 6:23 AM ]
Originally posted by TheMexican:
Go Roo's won the 1st game of the season for the 1st time in 7 years and Boomer Harvey with 3 goals in his 410th game to lift the side to victory what a star.

If your interested you should google Brent Harvey and see what can be achieved. Carn the Roos.

You must be happy now?
For those who are unaware, Mason Cox, a home grown American boy will most likely debut for Collingwood on Monday. Nothing better than getting a start at the MCG on an Anzac day match and I hope he has a great game.

This follows on from Jason Holmes another septic who debuted last August for the Saints.

You Americans are slipping. He's been in the system down here for a few years and I couldn't find one special needs thread on a forum anywhere .

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/collingwood-name-mason-cox-at-fullforward-for-anzac-day-20160421-goc78k.html

Originally posted by GRUMPY:
Originally posted by TheMexican:

You must be happy now?
It certainly makes my beer taste better whilst listening to games. No chicken counting yet though Go Roos.
Originally posted by GRUMPY:
For those who are unaware, Mason Cox, a home grown American boy will most likely debut for Collingwood on Monday. Nothing better than getting a start at the MCG on an Anzac day match and I hope he has a great game.

This follows on from Jason Holmes another septic who debuted last August for the Saints.

You Americans are slipping. He's been in the system down here for a few years and I couldn't find one special needs thread on a forum anywhere .

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/collingwood-name-mason-cox-at-fullforward-for-anzac-day-20160421-goc78k.html

Goal with his first kick in AFL got to be happy about that and he looked more dangerous than T.Cloke has all year.
Punting anyone?
Go Sainters
Anyone watching the GF?
Share 49ersWebzone