LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

F1 Thread

• FAS33
  • Veteran
Lewis Hamilton to take this season again. As an Aussie this makes me cringe lol.

Daniel Ricciardo needs some Ferrari lovin in his life.
Originally posted by FAS33:
Lewis Hamilton to take this season again. As an Aussie this makes me cringe lol.

Daniel Ricciardo needs some Ferrari lovin in his life.

What about this year? Predictions?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Let's ram this F1 thread up now that the 9ers have turned into a complete train wreck.

So, first thing first, remember the season kicks off this weekend in Australia.

The Ferrari has been looking really good in preseason testing, actually they have been the fastest in every session. I can't wait to find out how close they actually are to the Mercedes.
Trial runs should be about now.
I wonder what happened to fas?!? are you
still alive fas?
Hamilton still the fastest lap. Herriento and wherlein the slowest and are gone.
[ Edited by 4x4niner on Mar 18, 2016 at 11:10 PM ]
Guetterez gone as well. Riccardo in 15th.
Grosjean out.
Kevyetto out
Nassaris out

Erricson and palmer, eric out.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Hamilton will take it out again.
Q2 hamilton 1st
Magnussen 15th.
Q3 Hamilton 1st
Ricciardo 8th.
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Hamilton will take it out again.

The smart money would say so, but I really hope not.

Ferrari really screwed up their strategy for this last race. And I was disappointed with Vettel's effort at the end. I just sense that with everything on the line at the end, Lewis would have handled things differently had the shoe had been on the other foot. "Sorry guys" was really weak coming from Vettel. He didn't need to apologize unless he screwed up. So he must have felt that he screwed up. Not good when the pressure is on.

Also if Jock Clear is indeed in charge of strategy, he did a piss poor job. Perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions because I'm not a fan of the guy from way back in the 90s. But if he does good for Ferrari, all's forgiven. But yesterday the team was schooled by MBZ. To be 1-2 for the first third of the race and to come away with one 3rd place, isn't going to get it done. Especially finishing behind Lewis when he had an off day.

Very disappointed.
Share 49ersWebzone