LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

Originally posted by Zachary:
I hate that everyone is taking what we are witnessing for granted.

No one denies James skill, probably the best ever. Unfortunately he is a narcissistic world class douche too ... probably the best ever. If you choose to root for that, then go for it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

No one denies James skill, probably the best ever. Unfortunately he is a narcissistic world class douche too ... probably the best ever. If you choose to root for that, then go for it.

Yea I'm sure Curry Klay and Green are real humble, down to Earth guys.

His douchiest, most narcissistic action led to couple of million dollars in charity. Oh my lord - he's the worst ever lol

Dude plans to pay for college for more than 1000 kids. Yeup - I choose to root for him.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 23, 2016 at 11:17 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

His douchiest, most narcissistic action led to couple of million dollars in charity. Oh my lord - he's the worst ever lol

Dude plans to pay for college for more than 1000 kids. Yeup - I choose to root for him.

Seriously - Jordan was a massive douche compared to Lebron.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/columns/story?id=4468210&columnist=greenberg_jon

Plenty of NBA stars have been douches - Kobe is on that shortlist as well. Lebron gets attacked for passing too much and players love playing with him. Kobe was the opposite for most of his career.

This is a pretty good team of douches from 2014. Would be interesting coming up with an all-time list.

http://allucanheat.com/2014/02/24/nbas-douche-team/
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

Seriously - Jordan was a massive douche compared to Lebron.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/columns/story?id=4468210&columnist=greenberg_jon

Plenty of NBA stars have been douches - Kobe is on that shortlist as well. Lebron gets attacked for passing too much and players love playing with him. Kobe was the opposite for most of his career.

This is a pretty good team of douches from 2014. Would be interesting coming up with an all-time list.

http://allucanheat.com/2014/02/24/nbas-douche-team/

Lebron has his douche moments but yea - lol at world class narcisstic douche bag. He has been the best player since 2007-2008 and almost every single team-mate wants to play with him.

Since haters can't hate his game anymore - all they're left with "he's a b***h...he's a douche."
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

https://thecauldron.si.com/lebrons-legacy-can-no-longer-be-questioned-ever-3ed1e0885ff#.bklvishvd

So enough with the talk about LeBron's legacy. If you felt he needed this title to validate his career, then you've been doing it wrong. LeBron was in the pantheon of all-timers long ago; certainly long before the 2016 NBA Finals commenced. This championship is just the crown jewel atop what was already a gaudy crown.

Few players ever so much as enter the conversation for Greatest of All Time, but only one was expected to throw his name in that ring while he was still in high school. LeBron James is everything we ever could have hoped for in a basketball player. For God's sake, appreciate him while he's still here, while he's still able to play at a level only surpassed by — maybe — His Airness.

This won't last forever.

--------

But, the memories of these NBA finals will last forever.

GOAT.

Btw...I don't think it's going unnoticed or ppl taking for granted.

Most ppl have now placed Lebron in their top 5 or higher. He was already their imo but now there is no doubt.

Like I said, if you choose to root for him then go for it. You don't have to convince me, and I don't have to convince you. I will respond with my opinions in an open forum however.
These guys are all douches. Even if they're fake in front of cameras it's different behind the scenes. If u find yourself going over the top with the so and so is a douche stuff, it's probably cus u can't attack their playing ability. So really it's a compliment
Originally posted by crabman82:
These guys are all douches. Even if they're fake in front of cameras it's different behind the scenes. If u find yourself going over the top with the so and so is a douche stuff, it's probably cus u can't attack their playing ability. So really it's a compliment

Tim Duncan and David Robinson beg to differ. Robinson in particular is a really good dude off the court and has been his whole life. You can be really good at something without being a dick.

David Robinson has to be one of the most likeable players off the court and is one of the more underrated ones on the court.

Tim Duncan and David Robinson beg to differ. Robinson in particular is a really good dude off the court and has been his whole life. You can be really good at something without being a dick.

David Robinson has to be one of the most likeable players off the court and is one of the more underrated ones on the court.

Most of them are douches behind the scenes. If u want to exception to my use of the word all that's fine. The point still stands. If you're going over the top to point out so and so is a douche, it's largely cus u can't criticize their play. So really it's a compliment that u have to dig that deep to find something. We all root for athletes who aren't half of what their public image suggests they are.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Most of them are douches behind the scenes. If u want to exception to my use of the word all that's fine. The point still stands. If you're going over the top to point out so and so is a douche, it's largely cus u can't criticize their play. So really it's a compliment that u have to dig that deep to find something. We all root for athletes who aren't half of what their public image suggests they are.

This.

Haters gonna hate.

talking about douches on a niner forum
Man I still can't believe them ninjas got that Chip for CLE! Kyrie banged Steph from deep off iso. Damn! CLE got the damn chip! Ha! LeBron Final MVP'd for two teams now. Man o man!

Sorry for the words used to emphasize the point but this is just ridiculous! That boy Bron went back and got it for his city. I don't care who wants to hate. He did that ish!
LeBron da goat
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Man I still can't believe them ninjas got that Chip for CLE! Kyrie banged Steph from deep off iso. Damn! CLE got the damn chip! Ha! LeBron Final MVP'd for two teams now. Man o man!

Sorry for the words used to emphasize the point but this is just ridiculous! That boy Bron went back and got it for his city. I don't care who wants to hate. He did that ish!

Haha...yeup. Still feels unreal. It's been over a month...and feels like it happened yesterday. Against the 73-9 Warriors team who talked a LOT of s**t during the season and during the series...down 3-1 (never done before) and then Lebron (with Kyrie) taking it to them.

Remember this? Yea...you didn't rectify s**t.

...oh and "elite defender"

[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 24, 2016 at 11:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone