Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 421 users in the forums

2014-15 NBA General Discussion Thread

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
See, I knew there were some intelligent posters in here

the Rockets with Howard are 12-1 (only loss to Memphis).

But I'm sure people like LA and Valrod will still hate Harden

I actually got nothing bad to say about Harden this year. He's been a monster, and even a halfway adequate defender on rare occasion.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
See, I knew there were some intelligent posters in here

the Rockets with Howard are 12-1 (only loss to Memphis).

But I'm sure people like LA and Valrod will still hate Harden

I actually got nothing bad to say about Harden this year. He's been a monster, and even a halfway adequate defender on rare occasion.

he's been more than adequate. certain stretches of the game he has played great D this year. averaging a block a game which is a huge surprise and also pulling down 6+ boards a game to go along with 2 steals.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
Rondo to the Mavs. Breaking right now
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

According to @WojYahooNBA BOS gets Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson, future first and second. DAL gets Rajon Rondo, Dwight Powell.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Muggins:
Rondo to the Mavs. Breaking right now

Damn...that's a great trade for Mavs.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Rondo to the Mavs. Breaking right now

Damn...that's a great trade for Mavs.

I think it will hurt them this year and help them going forward. Hard to trade for a ball dominant PG midseason and get results. Mavs were the #1 offense in the NBA before this.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Rondo to the Mavs. Breaking right now

Damn...that's a great trade for Mavs.

I think it will hurt them this year and help them going forward. Hard to trade for a ball dominant PG midseason and get results. Mavs were the #1 offense in the NBA before this.

Good point. I do think it helps their defense instantly.

Better to do this trade now than in Feb though. Maybe...maybe it gives them enough time to gel...though I agree that they probably need a whole off-season.

Not sure why Celtics do the trade now? Probably could have done better near the deadline.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 18, 2014 at 3:26 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Cavs need to trade Waiters SOOOOON. Either get a SG who can shoot or get some rim protection.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cavs need to trade Waiters SOOOOON. Either get a SG who can shoot or get some rim protection.

I like Waiters. Wouldn't be surprised if he averagea over 20 Ppg this year on the right team
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cavs need to trade Waiters SOOOOON. Either get a SG who can shoot or get some rim protection.

You will get Corey Brewer and you will like it
looks like rondo is going to the mavs. they have a pretty solid s5 now.
Rondo for Brandon Wright, Jameer Nelson and a protected 2015 1st round pick, 2016 2nd round pick

That's it?
[ Edited by IT21 on Dec 18, 2014 at 4:52 PM ]
Originally posted by IT21:
Rondo for Brandon Wright, Jameer Nelson and a protected 2015 1st round pick, 2016 2nd round pick

That's it?

Jae Crowder too I believe.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Rondo to the Mavs. Breaking right now

Damn...that's a great trade for Mavs.

I think it will hurt them this year and help them going forward. Hard to trade for a ball dominant PG midseason and get results. Mavs were the #1 offense in the NBA before this.
Thank you Mavericks lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Jameeeeeeeeer

Feel bad for the guy. Getting older. Spent all those years grinding it out with Orlando. Now he signs to a team to try and win a title and then gets sent over to the damn Celtics. Still my dude tho

[ Edited by jrg on Dec 18, 2014 at 8:00 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone