49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 586 users in the forums

***2024 MLB Regular Season Thread***

  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
Ring for Rajai Davis only.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
lol it's not even raining wtf are we doing
One thing I REALLY hate... when a dumbass announcer says lets see who wants it the most. SO stupid. As if one team wants the game more than another.

This will simply come down to who doesnt make a bad error or a hanging pitch.
So glad this rain delay was brought to me by T-Mobile.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I expwc tOriginally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Never thought the Indians would push it back to this point. One of the best game sevens in modern era.

It may go down as the greatest baseball game ever played. Not because of the skill or decisions mind you but because of the drama.
I'm an A's fan, but the baseball fan in me loves this. The Cubs winning would be fine just for the drama, but I expect then to be here more often than the Indians and thus want the Indians to win this one. However it works out I'll be okay.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Nov 2, 2016 at 9:11 PM ]
Damn I got beat lol. Huuuu
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Lol
Originally posted by Jcool:
Per Verducci, Chapman left the dugout in tears.

Like his girlfriend was after he choked her out?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
Imagine these teams' forums right now.

Lol
Schwarber is a beast
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Imagine these teams' forums right now.

Lol

Imagine their forums and their Jrg. Probably tearing him a new one lol.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone