There are 251 users in the forums

Stanford Cardinal Football 2014

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Geeked:
Well, glad SC won but look at it this way. We may be seeing each other again this year. That was a hard game and could have gone the other way.

Asu vs Oregon in champ

We shale see
When is Stanford gonna get a real QB?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
When is Stanford gonna get a real QB?

Keller Chryst
Stanford...inept, painful to watch offense most of the day, and once they get up 20-13 then it's 3 straight rushes for about 1 yard, leaves almost 2 minutes for Washington with great field position. Stanford D has been great so they might pull it out, but still just so predictable.

If Harbaugh does leave, do not let David Shaw within a 1-mile radius of Niner HQ.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Sep 27, 2014 at 4:31 PM ]
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Stanford...inept, painful to watch offense most of the day, and once they get up 20-13 then it's 3 straight rushes for about 1 yard, leaves almost 2 minutes for Washington with great field position. Stanford D has been great so they might pull it out, but still just so predictable.

If Harbaugh does leave, do not let David Shaw within a 1-mile radius of Niner HQ.

Agreed. Shaw is the epitome of conservative.
glad we won but that was hard to watch!
We shale see

doh! lol
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
We shale see

doh! lol

Don't worry, Hundly did the same thing to SC last year. It will most likely be UCLA representing the South and Oregon in the North.

SC is still implementing a system (offense and defense) and unless they turn the corner quick, I don't see them being successful beating two VERY good teams (ASU being one) to win the South.

Notre Damn will give them a huge challenge too. SC "can" win those games and does have the talent. But they're going to need to get on the same page QUICK. You can't rely on sloppy wins; SC has TWO atm.
We shale see

doh! lol

Don't worry, Hundly did the same thing to SC last year. It will most likely be UCLA representing the South and Oregon in the North.

SC is still implementing a system (offense and defense) and unless they turn the corner quick, I don't see them being successful beating two VERY good teams (ASU being one) to win the South.

Notre Damn will give them a huge challenge too. SC "can" win those games and does have the talent. But they're going to need to get on the same page QUICK. You can't rely on sloppy wins; SC has TWO atm.

At this point, I'd think USC would be favored. ASU's defense has looked abysmal, and QB Taylor Kelly won't be playing.
anyone going to the game at sun devil stadium? Going to hit that game up never been there myself. Will asu fans start s**t if i were my Stanford gear?

Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
anyone going to the game at sun devil stadium? Going to hit that game up never been there myself. Will asu fans start s**t if i were my Stanford gear?

Just avoid the student section and you'll be fine
Just avoid the student section and you'll be fine

Thanks!
Nice fake option pitch by Hogan on the TD run, but that dude is just brutal as QB.

Okay, reverse-jinx now in effect, watch him throw pinpoint passes the rest of the day for 250+ yds and 3 TDs.
Stanford...painful offense to watch, QB is mediocre at best, has to burn timeouts because they can't get the play off, they were playing for the tie on the 3rd down when ND got stupid and Stanford rushed in for TD, #2 Lyons is total garbage, gets burned constantly plus has NO IDEA how to get his head around to play the ball...and then when ND has 4th&11, Stanford only rushes 3 and gives Golson ALL DAY to throw.

Again, anyone who suggests Shaw should replace Harbaugh if/when he leaves the Niners needs to be kicked square in the nuts.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Stanford...painful offense to watch, QB is mediocre at best, has to burn timeouts because they can't get the play off, they were playing for the tie on the 3rd down when ND got stupid and Stanford rushed in for TD, #2 Lyons is total garbage, gets burned constantly plus has NO IDEA how to get his head around to play the ball...and then when ND has 4th&11, Stanford only rushes 3 and gives Golson ALL DAY to throw.

Again, anyone who suggests Shaw should replace Harbaugh if/when he leaves the Niners needs to be kicked square in the nuts.

Sounds familiar
Share 49ersWebzone