LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 441 users in the forums

2014 College Football

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I know no one curr bout the Utes but enjoy
(s**tty video)

former Cal Bear

happy for him though, I remember balling with him in an earlier version of NCAA Football, talent was never the question with him (I think it was grades, cant recall)
  • Jiks
Originally posted by vrabbit:
former Cal Bear

happy for him though, I remember balling with him in an earlier version of NCAA Football, talent was never the question with him (I think it was grades, cant recall)

Most likely, if I'm not mistaken he barely made eligibility this year. I'm just glad Utah is starting to get some of this talent, though it may be second hand talent.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
lot of flags during the first quarter of the BYU/UCONN game.
Well CU was looking really good, then CSU got some help from the refs and have all the momentum, 17-14. Go Buffs!
Nothing like the start of COLLEGE GAMEDAY!

Here we go.....
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Hundley running for his life
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
UCLA is starting to figure out what a year of film does to your offense.

Come ON!!! PAC-12 pride here! Pick it UP
Is UVA's pass rush that good or is UCLA's oline that garbage today? Hundley looks shook in the pocket, running for his life.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Is UVA's pass rush that good or is UCLA's oline that garbage today? Hundley looks shook in the pocket, running for his life.

I think UCLA is pulling a USC. Believing their own hype and not realizing they will have to show up for games. Just ticks me off.

The line has been poorly recruited for years. Mora can't be expected to bring in Freshmen to deal with Rick's complete neglect in recruiting that position.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

UCLA is missing it's starting center I believe. UVA's front looks nice though. Not as good as UCLAs though. Odighizuwa appears to be the real deal. UCLA d can win this one their own.

• lazy
  • Veteran
lol thats a fumble
I guess UCLA's D gotta score all the points today since offense not showing up lulz.
Originally posted by Geeked:
I think UCLA is pulling a USC. Believing their own hype and not realizing they will have to show up for games. Just ticks me off.

The line has been poorly recruited for years. Mora can't be expected to bring in Freshmen to deal with Rick's complete neglect in recruiting that position.

Originally posted by eonblue:
UCLA is missing it's starting center I believe. UVA's front looks nice though. Not as good as UCLAs though. Odighizuwa appears to be the real deal. UCLA d can win this one their own.

Gotcha
UCLA would have 21 if it wasn't for the BS helmet rule.
LMAOOOOO
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Aug 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone