LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 138 users in the forums

***2014 March Madness Thread***

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wichita State was fugazi all year. Glad I can stop hearing about them now.

Meh. They are a good team. Kentucky is more talented and played their best game all year vs them.
Wichita State is overrated, They played s**tty teams all year, finally played a decent team and they lose, go figure
Originally posted by valrod33:

Meh. They are a good team. Kentucky is more talented and played their best game all year vs them.
Wichita State is overrated, They played s**tty teams all year, finally played a decent team and they lose, go figure

but everyone said that same thing so they weren't really overrated
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

but everyone said that same thing so they weren't really overrated

Exactly that was why the only undefeated team in the country wasn't ranked #1 over everyone else.

lol bull pooh. Kentucky took Florida (a #1 seed) all the way to the end in the SEC tourney. They were almost the SEC champs. What really happened was Wichita St was a really good team that played another really good team, one that shouldnt have been seeded so low, and lost. They didnt get blown out, they had the lead most of the game and lost at the end. But if it makes you feel better to act like they sucked, thats cool.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

lol bull pooh. Kentucky took Florida (a #1 seed) all the way to the end in the SEC tourney. They were almost the SEC champs. What really happened was Wichita St was a really good team that played another really good team, one that shouldnt have been seeded so low, and lost. They didnt get blown out, they had the lead most of the game and lost at the end. But if it makes you feel better to act like they sucked, thats cool.

lol, I guess Kentucky is the best team now cuz they almost beat Florida. Never said Wichita St sucked, they werent as good as you people thought they were. Played inferior opponents all year, knew they wouldnt last in the tourney once they played real teams

This.

Hate that people are trying to diminish the accomplishments of both these teams.
lol, I guess Kentucky is the best team now cuz they almost beat Florida. Never said Wichita St sucked, they werent as good as you people thought they were. Played inferior opponents all year, knew they wouldnt last in the tourney once they played real teams

sounds like you mad cause Kansas sucked.

sounds like you mad cause Kansas sucked.
been saying it since before Kansas lost but keep reaching

Originally posted by eonblue:
This.

Hate that people are trying to diminish the accomplishments of both these teams.

St josephs part 2
s**t I didn't realize that Stanford zone D was that good
Kansas also has s**tty guards lol. Kansas sucks
This.

I just watched this game, and wow. Epic collapse by Kansas. Guards look clueless, turning the ball over. Wiggins looks like a ghost. The zone D is nice, and they convert their turnovers. They know how to play almost every situation, but a good guard/forward combination could spell the end. Hard not to like them against Dayton though.

I really like that we have teams like Mercer, Tennessee, Kentucky, Dayton, Stanford, UCLA in the 16. It makes things more interesting when your not top seed heavy.
Lawlz @ no ACC teams being left in the tournament except for Virginia.
[ Edited by GameOver on Mar 24, 2014 at 9:52 AM ]

Originally posted by GameOver:

Bad karma after Coach K ripped the A-10 and made the ACC sound so bad ass.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

A lot of confidence between Duke, UNC, and Syracuse. I'm glad it's Virginia that's still left, a more humble fan base and a more deserving team.

Still, their time comes to an end this week too.
Originally posted by eonblue:
s**t I didn't realize that Stanford zone D was that good
Kansas also has s**tty guards lol. Kansas sucks
This.

I just watched this game, and wow. Epic collapse by Kansas. Guards look clueless, turning the ball over. Wiggins looks like a ghost. The zone D is nice, and they convert their turnovers. They know how to play almost every situation, but a good guard/forward combination could spell the end. Hard not to like them against Dayton though.

I really like that we have teams like Mercer, Tennessee, Kentucky, Dayton, Stanford, UCLA in the 16. It makes things more interesting when your not top seed heavy.

Mercer got taken out by Tennessee, but I agree its cool to see a lot of lower seeds still in the tourney at this point.

A lot of confidence between Duke, UNC, and Syracuse. I'm glad it's Virginia that's still left, a more humble fan base and a more deserving team.

Yeah they've been a great story and a great team, but I don't see them beating MSU either.

Yeah they've been a great story and a great team, but I don't see them beating MSU either.

can u guys see iowa st beating msu?
Share 49ersWebzone