There are 200 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

One Man Army

Also C.C was an idiot and cost himself 500K by hitting some dude when he was 2 innings away from an IP incentive. He could have at least waited till he got the 2 IP before beaning someone in retaliation for the hit on Romine.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by valrod33:
The collapse of the Phillies is one of the best things I've seen this year. What a dumpster fire. I love it

Given up 10+ runs 3 games in a row.

Kapler might get fired. Which is kind of crazy to think about because he had this team over achieving for 3/4 of the season.

Phillies will make a big push in the offseason for both Machado and Harper

All those years of insulting and heckling Harper might come back to bite you.

I doubt it. Apparently he's already asked Jayson Werth about playing in Philly
3 teams fighting for 2 spots, right?
Originally posted by JustinMT:
One Man Army

Also C.C was an idiot and cost himself 500K by hitting some dude when he was 2 innings away from an IP incentive. He could have at least waited till he got the 2 IP before beaning someone in retaliation for the hit on Romine.

What's going on in the pic??
Originally posted by 49erWill:
One Man Army

The benches almost cleared after C.C beaned some dude in retaliation for the hit on Romine. Judge decided that it was best he take on the entire Rays bullpen if s**t goes down.
One Man Army

Probably devastated. Had only made $252,357,142 in his career, baseball contracts only
Originally posted by 49erWill:
One Man Army

The benches almost cleared after C.C beaned some dude in retaliation for the hit on Romine. Judge decided that it was best he take on the entire Rays bullpen if s**t goes down.

Damn dope pic!
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
One Man Army

Probably devastated. Had only made $252,357,142 in his career, baseball contracts only

Poor guy

#prayers
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Seriously, the only guy I could name on the Rays was Chris Archer, but he got traded to the Bucks, and long-time 3B Longoria who's with the Giants now.
What's the origin of being in the "stretch?"

Like why is it called the stretch? I couldn't find anything when I looked for it on google

• DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Seriously, the only guy I could name on the Rays was Chris Archer, but he got traded to the Bucks, and long-time 3B Longoria who's with the Giants now.

If you don't know Blake Snell, you should.
Originally posted by Zachary:
What's the origin of being in the "stretch?"

Like why is it called the stretch? I couldn't find anything when I looked for it on google

Is this what you are looking for?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by valrod33:
The collapse of the Phillies is one of the best things I've seen this year. What a dumpster fire. I love it

Given up 10+ runs 3 games in a row.

Kapler might get fired. Which is kind of crazy to think about because he had this team over achieving for 3/4 of the season.

Phillies will make a big push in the offseason for both Machado and Harper

All those years of insulting and heckling Harper might come back to bite you.

I doubt it. Apparently he's already asked Jayson Werth about playing in Philly

Mike Krukow said Philly fans used to spit down at the players in the Phillies bullpen from the overhang at Veterans Stadium. Not sure why anyone would want to play for a fanbase who will treat you like crap as soon as you go into a slump. Plus I doubt Philly will be able to offer the most money.
not sure if it was already posted

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
not sure if it was already posted

Yikes
Share 49ersWebzone