LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 208 users in the forums

Report: A's, Giants could be sharing AT&T Park

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/report-s-giants-could-be-sharing-t-park/nbhHD/

Oakland A's lease is up and they might not re-new it. Guess what the outcome would be if they can't come out with an agreement???

PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO!

These last few years have tought me one thing, most A's fans are not cool
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's not like you're going to meet them up at Giants vs. insert random opponent game.

But anyway, I fully expect the A's to get another two-year extension at the O.co
SF Giants playing an away game against the A's at AT&T Park? Yeah f**king right
PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lol, A's fans hate Giants fans and most Giants fans don't even care about the A's.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
wtf is this shxt
Originally posted by sacniner:
Lol, A's fans hate Giants fans and most Giants fans don't even care about the A's.

This honestly might be the realest thing I've ever read
One step closer to stealing AT&T park from the giants
Originally posted by YungAce:

I never used to care about the A's, but a friend of mine is a HUGE A's fan, and hates the Giants with a passion. Takes every chance he gets to talk crap about them. So now I root hard against the A's just because of him, and all jealous A's fans. The funny thing is, Giants fans not caring about the "rivalry" at all is part of why A's fans hate us. They have short mans syndrome.
Originally posted by Niners99:

I never used to care about the A's, but a friend of mine is a HUGE A's fan, and hates the Giants with a passion. Takes every chance he gets to talk crap about them. So now I root hard against the A's just because of him, and all jealous A's fans. The funny thing is, Giants fans not caring about the "rivalry" at all is part of why A's fans hate us. They have short mans syndrome.

That pretty much sums up my experience with A's fans. They take inferiority complex to the next level.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

I knew a co-worker (A's fan) who was always talkin' s**t about the Giants in 2000-2001. Every day during the MLB season he'd say s**t like, "I hope Randy Johnson takes Barry Bonds head off" and always talk smack whenever Giants lose a game...regardless of how A's did the day before. He hated Barry Bonds more than fukin' Doyers fans. I never really cared or responded to him...and usually laughed it off. It used to piss him off even more lol

At the end of the season...I told him 73 Hrs 93 SOs. He never said anything about the Giants to me ever again. lol
[ Edited by 4ML on Nov 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's not like you're going to meet them up at Giants vs. insert random opponent game.

But anyway, I fully expect the A's to get another two-year extension at the O.co

Oh I know but I work in downtown Oakland and everytime I would wear my Giants gear they would talk smack like no other, especially after it was clear we weren't going to make the playoffs. So if I had a choice I would want to keep them out
PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO!

This!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
f**k!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This is hilarious.

Who actually believes this will happen?

Not in a million years.
Share 49ersWebzone