LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

2013 College Football Thread!

• Jiks
PAC 12 refs let me guess?
What a f**ked up ending to the Wisc-ASU game lol. Just a comedy of errors.
Such a beautiful play

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Sep 15, 2013 at 6:47 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Such a beautiful play

Dudes on my college fantasy team got me 18 points right there.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 15, 2013 at 7:27 AM ]
they have college fantasy football? oh and as much as i have johnny football, the dude is fun to watch
Didn't like to see Manziel Kaepernicking, but if Kap is cool with it I guess it's ok.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Jcool:
But also have this:

Coach Mike Sanford ‏@SanfordStanford
That was a fumble. His knee or elbow never hit the turf.

very possible but...it wasnt called that way.
could have easily been delay of game on ASU as well for laying on the ball.

true it was hard to tell if he gave himself up or not

Honestly, it was b******t the way it ended.

But it would be a mistake to assume Wisconsin wins the game, we will never know if Wisconsin actually makes that FG to win.

Secondly, it really is a QB mistake. IMO he was in a panic when he set the ball down and at the time I thought it was a fumble because I didn't think he ever touched the ground. IMO the ASU players had a clear reason to think it was a fumble, whether it was one or not because the QB was really weird with his kneel down. I've never seen a QB kneel down like that. Once the ASU player was told it was not a fumble he got up. IMO its the QB's fault for creating all that confusion.

Edit: I don't know the exact rules, but IMO the reasonable way would have been a Refs timeout to review the play with the clock stopped at 10 or so seconds, after review Wisc has time to spike ball and kick FG (if it wasn't a fumble).
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Such a beautiful play

I seen Colt Brennan throw hundreds of those passes, only difference is Mike Evans making it looking better than it is.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I seen Colt Brennan throw hundreds of those passes, only difference is Mike Evans making it looking better than it is.

I don't know why, but for some reason I always think Colt McCoy when Manziel throws.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I don't know why, but for some reason I always think Colt McCoy when Manziel throws.

Same height same arm-strength?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
How Bout Them BULLDOGS!!!!!

We finally beat our nemesis, the Boise State Spud Whumpers, for the first time in damn near a decade and there's nary a mention anywhere on the Webzone?

What's WRONG with you people? There's something seriously WRONG with you people!

DOGS!

http://www.fresnobee.com/2013/09/20/3508775/fresno-state-tops-40000-for-boise.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/09/21/fresno-state-boise-state-derek-carr-joe-southwick/2845981/

• Jiks
Your 2013 Heisman about to go ape s**t on USC.

Heard it here first... Tune in next post for more amazing insight.

Cancel that forgot there are Pac 12 refs.
Cancel that we got a call
Cancel that another penalty
All that in 3 plays
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 21, 2013 at 1:09 PM ]
Florida State's Winston has has some real impressive plays. 400 yds 5tds against 25th ranked Maryland.
Share 49ersWebzone