There are 190 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
TBH, my heart is still with teh kings and it will always be that way unless the kings move. HOWEVER, the reason why the warriors weren't my team growing up because I didn't like oakland for some reason. As a kid, i sensed the whole SF/oak rivalry. And THE ONLY REASON why I like the giants and 49ers is because of their location-being in SF. No other reason.

I heard there's some hold up on the new arena in SF....

The Lakers were my gateway team into basketball so the only reason I've never had the chance to even consider the Kings as a favorite team was because of that rivalry. I think I just wanted to keep my teams local so I jumped ship a little after Mike Dunleavy was drafted

Anyways, I haven't read up on that hold up but I've seen articles about that. Some say it's a pipe dream

It would hella suck if they don't build that arena. They're hella advertising it and everything, lol
It would hella suck if they don't build that arena. They're hella advertising it and everything, lol

its so beautiful

its so beautiful

it looks hella cool. If they cannot build it on piers 30-32, then i think they'll accept the giants offer and build it by their ballpark where the warriors would be tenants. That would mean more revenue for the G's and a closer location to the ballpark....

But they're going to release the kings rendering of their new arena sometime next year. I cannot wait for that....
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

its so beautiful

I hate it
Originally posted by teeohh:
I hate it

your tits.....CALM THEM
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
I hate it

your tits.....CALM THEM

Motherf**k building an arena there. Traffic is a pain in the ass on a normal ass weekday put that s**t somewhere else
Treasure Island

yeah I said it
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Motherf**k building an arena there. Traffic is a pain in the ass on a normal ass weekday put that s**t somewhere else

traffic can kiss my ass. Build the arena there.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Treasure Island

yeah I said it

Cow palace
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Treasure Island

yeah I said it

Cow palace

agreed.

nice, fun and most of all a safe family neighborhood.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: Golden State star Stephen Curry leaves Nike for Under Armour endorsement deal. http://yhoo.it/18vGuOo
Thought you guys would like this. Horns is one of the most common sets in the NBA, and the Dubs run it well. Having a big that can pass (Bogut) really helps.

I'm capable of making the whole Oakland vs SF separation because...it's sports. LOL So my allegiance to the A's, Niners and Warriors isn't unheard of or irrational.

With being said, I have heard about the BS that's holding up the arena on Piers 30-32. The main thing is that it's going to cost quite a bit more $$$$$$$$ to overhaul that area that originally expected. Money is the primary aspect of this stall. The city of SF has to contribute over $120M for this billion-dollar project. As we know, working on financials with the city of SF is typically a losing battle.
Warriors will wear this every Saturday home game this season :/

[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Sep 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Warriors will wear this every Saturday home game this season :/

At least it's not the yellow ones!
Share 49ersWebzone