There are 299 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Kevin Love so overrated among Warrior fans. they see a PF that can shoot the 3-ball and automatically, he's considered "elite"

I would love to have Kevin Love because there is no question he is an upgrade over Lee. But like anything it depends on the cost. Dealing one of the top young shooting guards who is an excellent defender makes no sense to me. If Minnesota isnt interested in Barnes, Lee, and a #1 then the Warriors should just pass. In any case, no one knows if Minnesota would even be interested in David Lee and without him included there is no trade.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Kevin Love so overrated among Warrior fans. they see a PF that can shoot the 3-ball and automatically, he's considered "elite"

I would love to have Kevin Love because there is no question he is an upgrade over Lee. But like anything it depends on the cost. Dealing one of the top young shooting guards who is an excellent defender makes no sense to me. If Minnesota isnt interested in Barnes, Lee, and a #1 then the Warriors should just pass. In any case, no one knows if Minnesota would even be interested in David Lee and without him included there is no trade.

I agree with you. Love is a good player, but some people think that he's the key to a top-3 seed. honestly, i just don't see it. with the west being as strong as it is, we're gonna need more than just Love on our team. we're gonna need a strong bench. including Klay in the deal is a dealbreaker.

Chi or Phoenix or Boston will be getting Love, i think. they have more draft picks than we do.
The Orlando Magic could be a potential trade partner for the Golden State Warriors should they deal David Lee.

The Magic ended up with the No. 4 pick in the lottery, out of expected range for Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker and Joel Embiid.

Lee has a difficult contract to move, but he would give the Magic a veteran presence at a position of need.

Arron Afflalo would be a target of interest for the Warriors should they move Klay Thompson in another deal.

The report also mentions a possible trade of Klay Thompson and Lee to the New York Knicks for Carmelo Anthony.

HELL NO TO THE BOLD.

If the Love interest is real, there could be a 3-team trade, Lee going to Orlando, Barnes going to Minny, Love going to the Dubs, etc.
Not a fan of moving klay in any deal. Especially if he's moved as a piece in a trade for Melo..
Originally posted by YungAce:
Not a fan of moving klay in any deal. Especially if he's moved as a piece in a trade for Melo..

This, what a stupid f**king trade that would be.
The Orlando Magic could be a potential trade partner for the Golden State Warriors should they deal David Lee.

The Magic ended up with the No. 4 pick in the lottery, out of expected range for Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker and Joel Embiid.

Lee has a difficult contract to move, but he would give the Magic a veteran presence at a position of need.

Arron Afflalo would be a target of interest for the Warriors should they move Klay Thompson in another deal.

The report also mentions a possible trade of Klay Thompson and Lee to the New York Knicks for Carmelo Anthony.

HELL NO TO THE BOLD.

If the Love interest is real, there could be a 3-team trade, Lee going to Orlando, Barnes going to Minny, Love going to the Dubs, etc.

I read that article. Just seems like a bunch of nonsense to me.
Trade Barnes for love, lee for Carmelo. Boom

Curry
Klay
Iggy
Carmelo
Love
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Curry
Klay
Iggy
Carmelo
Love

I would fap

Curry
Klay
Iggy
Carmelo
Love

And then petition the NBA for a new rule allowing a team to play with 2 basketballs at the same time?
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

Curry
Klay
Iggy
Carmelo
Love

And then petition the NBA for a new rule allowing a team to play with 2 basketballs at the same time?

#TheFutureIsHere
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on May 21, 2014 at 12:28 PM ]

• Hopper
  • Veteran

He can do a lot more than shoot 3's. smh
Originally posted by Hopper:

shoots 3s well, good rebounder, good passer, horrible defender, gives up on plays, complains and lacks leadership. that's what i see. only three players in the NBA right now that's "elite" and that's LBJ, KD, and George.
Originally posted by Hopper:

shoots 3s well, good rebounder, good passer, horrible defender, gives up on plays, complains and lacks leadership. that's what i see. only three players in the NBA right now that's "elite" and that's LBJ, KD, and George.

Chris Paul is an elite player in this league when he is 100% healthy. He is a great defender and has the best assist to turnover ratio around. Plus he can score. I would put him ahead of Paul George. But yes, very few truly elite 2 way players.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Just reading through to see where Warriors fans heads were at. I think all y'all need is a big man who can stay healthy. You guys have a very dangerous squad when Bogut is in but he's unreliable.

Say no to Melo at all costs. I really don't understand the love for Melo as he's never come close to winning s**t and is a ball movement serial killer. Maybe Love would be good but I think giving up some combo of Lee/Barnes/Klay is maybe a bit much and I think it keeps the team at the same level at best.
fuu i hope we don't show any interest to Melo.

if we're willing to make a big trade for a 4/5, i'd rather trade for Favors or Kanter from Utah.
Share 49ersWebzone