LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

2013 Pac-12 Football

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol @ USC

We're they ranked before Hawaii? If not how are they #25?

pre-season at #25. They had no business ranked, they were ranked purely because of their name

ASU fans were amused because PAC-12 media picked ASU to finish ahead of USC, but USC gets ranked in preseason ahead of us by national people
How does Lane Kiffin still have a job what a loser
  • Jiks
They actually lost? Lulz!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
How does Lane Kiffin still have a job what a loser

Dude gets promoted even though he constantly fails. Really odd
You'd think people would learn after his stint with the raiders oh well i hate the University of Spoiled Children so its fine with me
What's Kiffin's secret? He's obnoxious, a back stabber, quitter, liar and a lousy football coach. Why do teams hire him, he blows up programs.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
We're they ranked before Hawaii? If not how are they #25?

Yah they were ranked 24 when Hawaii played them. Shoot UH put up 14 points against Oregon St., now I doubt USC could even do that. I will continue to root for every team that plays USC. I'm gonna LMFAO when they start to play real teams!!! How they were ranked #24 btw I have no freaking clue!!!
USC = big name
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
Jared Goff from CAL going to be Freshman of the year in the conference!!
Originally posted by jtr2:

Thomas Tyner might have something to say about that.

• jtr2
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Thomas Tyner is going to be a good player but Goff almost has 1000 yards in two games. I don't even like CAL, I only support them because Jared and I are alumni from same school.

You are raging too hard on your Ducks man, lol.

Tyner has 50 yards rushing and 2 TD as a backup RB.

Goff is the starting QB and leading the PAC12 in passing yards

Unless Goff gets hurt, he has frosh of the year in the bag.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

You are raging too hard on your Ducks man, lol.

Tyner has 50 yards rushing and 2 TD as a backup RB.

Goff is the starting QB and leading the PAC12 in passing yards

Unless Goff gets hurt, he has frosh of the year in the bag.

I was semi-joking around lol. But in all seriousness I think Tyner is going to start taking Byron Marshall's carries, cause he did not look good at all against Virginia. If that happens, who knows what type of numbers he'll put up. Once we start conference play, DAT won't be able to carry the load as the feature back, so whoever is the 2nd RB on the depth chart will get a lot of touches. And Tyner is that good. Best RB recruit we've had since Jonathan Stewart.
I was semi-joking around lol. But in all seriousness I think Tyner is going to start taking Byron Marshall's carries, cause he did not look good at all against Virginia. If that happens, who knows what type of numbers he'll put up. Once we start conference play, DAT won't be able to carry the load as the feature back, so whoever is the 2nd RB on the depth chart will get a lot of touches. And Tyner is that good. Best RB recruit we've had since Jonathan Stewart.

Yeah that was my first time seeing Byron Marshall in action against Virginia, wasn't that impressed. Not an Oregon quality of RB.
  • Jiks
Nice job running the ball in OT denns edickson. Take the ball out of your playmakers hand and u run it. Something we haven't done well all season. So pissed.

Edit: just got home need to vent. Travis Wilson with 279 yards, 149 rushing 5 td's and at the most pivotal time of the game you hand off the ball off. Just sucks, we scored at will thanks to Erickson and this revamped offense but when the going got tough in OT he doesn't put the ball in his hands. Much much credit to Travis Wilson the sophmore tonight, but on the other side our defensive is awful and offered no help at all. Burned deep constantly, no sacks, bad penalties, and undisciplined. Never thought I'd say that about a Ute defense.

We're slowly getting there, but yet so far away. All in all thank God for Travis Wilson, without him and his sheer skill in passing and running we would be nowhere. Hopefully we can keep him healthy for the next couple years and get some recruiting done in the secondary. Tonight's loss had tons of positives but it's heartbreaking. So close to 3-0 and now we are back to square one at being 0-1 in the Pac.

That is all, night. 49ers better beat the hell out of Seattle.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 15, 2013 at 12:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone