LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

2013 NBA Draft Thread

Originally posted by SF69ers:
maybe it just speaks on how bad this draft is

ya you're right ,it does
BONER ACTIVATED

• The Wolves continue to try to move up higher in the draft to land either Victor Oladipo or Ben McLemore. The latest rumbles have them reaching out to the Magic, Bobcats and Suns offering Derrick Williams and the No. 9 and No. 26 picks in return for Orlando's No. 2 pick, Charlotte's No. 4 pick or Phoenix's No. 5 pick.

I think McLemore would be such a perfect fit for the Wolves, He will be going to place where he wont need to be the #1 guy, Just run the court, play D and make 3s when Rubio finds you.

Please Yeezus let the Wolves get my boy

Rubio
Mclemore
Ak47
Love
Pek
Originally posted by valrod33:
BONER ACTIVATED

• The Wolves continue to try to move up higher in the draft to land either Victor Oladipo or Ben McLemore. The latest rumbles have them reaching out to the Magic, Bobcats and Suns offering Derrick Williams and the No. 9 and No. 26 picks in return for Orlando's No. 2 pick, Charlotte's No. 4 pick or Phoenix's No. 5 pick.

I think McLemore would be such a perfect fit for the Wolves, He will be going to place where he wont need to be the #1 guy, Just run the court, play D and make 3s when Rubio finds you.

Rubio
Mclemore
Ak47
Love
Pek

sad you guys are already giving up on Williams
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
BONER ACTIVATED

Rubio
Mclemore
Ak47
Love
Pek

sad you guys are already giving up on Williams
He plays the same spot as Love, we tried him at SF just doesnt work, he is most effective as a PF.
The Suns should do that. They already have a bunch of s**tty old Wolves players. Derrick Williams would be icing on the cake.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
BONER ACTIVATED

Rubio
Mclemore
Ak47
Love
Pek

going to magic
Seems like there are a lot more trade rumors than usual.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

you think it has to do with the the lack of talent in the draft?
Its the day before the draft and there's a bunch of trade rumors
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

you think it has to do with the the lack of talent in the draft?
Its the day before the draft and there's a bunch of trade rumors

Ya, I do. A lot of teams at the top that are really in love with the talent that's available, and they're trying to see if they can flip picks to someone who might be.
happy draft day.

what time does it start so i can leave work accordingly?

happy draft day.

4:30ish
Normally I would get somewhat excited about the NBA draft. I guess its because the Warriors always have a lottery pick. This year is so lackluster in terms of talent and with 0 picks for the W's it makes it as exciting as watching the Giants play right now.
The Wolves are gonna end up with one of these guys and that makes me happy

Ben Mclemore
Victor Oladipo
and the most likely person we draft if we cant move up
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Originally posted by sacniner:
happy draft day.

4:30ish

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Normally I would get somewhat excited about the NBA draft. I guess its because the Warriors always have a lottery pick. This year is so lackluster in terms of talent and with 0 picks for the W's it makes it as exciting as watching the Giants play right now.

it's a good feeling because we don't have a pick in a draft that doesn't have any obvious superstars. The players I'll keep an eye on is Noel, Oladipo, Goodwin, and Adams. All those players are raw, but Oladipo already is a very solid defender.
Zeller is pretty good too
Share 49ersWebzone