There are 82 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Saw this pic on the net and made me think of Ben lol

What's up fellas...sad times, huh?

Haven't felt this indifferent to a Kings team in a long time. This management/ownership has really tested the fans (since saving the team, of course).

Looking ahead, there's really nobody who I'd say has to stay. DMC's talent is unmatched, and we know dude has been jerked around a little bit, but his attitude is so draining to me, and I figure he's not much fun to play with. I realize we suck, but he reverted to his old self pretty quickly when things went south....so sad, because he was on point with Malone (big f*ck up by management). If someone wants to bowl us over with an offer, go for it.

If you can package any combo of the lottery pick, Collison, McLemore (though I'd really prefer to keep him, really impressed by his growth/potential), etc. for a proven PG or PF, sign me up. Remember how small forward was the downfall for years? Well now it is PF -- what a sad sack of guys we've run out there over the past few years. PLEASE if you keep Cousins, give him a legitimate sidekick down low. Sometimes I think PDA should be fired purely for signing Landry. Awful.

Looking forward to seeing Tyreke and Isaiah ball out in the playoffs, two legitimately talented guys we let go for basically nothing.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Definitely reason for optimism for next season (unlike the Lakers). Also since we're assured of a top 9 pick we don't have to give our first to Chicago.

We've got a ton of cap space, Randle, most likely another top pick this year, and a GM that has actually built a multiple championship team. Tell me more about how everything will suddenly be different for good ol sac. lol

Lol. I forgot Randle is the savior
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yeah 37 yo Kobe, Randle coming back from a year long injury and a top 10 pick. They gonna be better than the Kings next year fosho.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah 37 yo Kobe, Randle coming back from a year long injury and a top 10 pick. They gonna be better than the Kings next year fosho.

Lakers don't have a 20-10 guy like DMC, unless you want to say a guy who will shoot 20+ times and miss atleast 10(Kobe)
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
One day we will be good again......I keep telling myself that every season lol

I think we have a solid year next season. Full year of Karl (hopefully, if he doesn't die) and we will probably make some big changes this summer. Wouldn't be that surprised if Cousins and or Gay were gone. Although that would probably really piss off the fan base so I guess it would be a little surprising. But at the very least if those guys are still here then the rest of the lineup will look a lot different imo. Unless George Karl thinks that Darren Collison is the missing piece or some s**t and just wants to add him and the draft pick. Which I think we should trade that pick for a player BTW.

I can't see that much overhaul of the roster next year.

No way we get rid of DMC

Bumpin from a few weeks back. There are rumors starting to pop up a bit that Cousins could get traded. Nothing substantial of course but George Karl even said No one is untradeable and Cousins was acting all weird the last week of the season, making weird tweets etc.

Just listened to the Cowbell Kingdom podcast. (best one out there btw. Yall should subscribe to it on itunes or android or whatever if you don't already) Anyway the season wrapup was a very good one, with lots of thoughts about the offseason etc. Check it out.. http://cowbellkingdom.com/ck-podcast-ep-194-sacramento-kings-season-in-review/
[ Edited by Muggins on Apr 18, 2015 at 11:10 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
WE DID IT GUYS WOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Definitely reason for optimism for next season (unlike the Lakers). Also since we're assured of a top 9 pick we don't have to give our first to Chicago.

We've got a ton of cap space, Randle, most likely another top pick this year, and a GM that has actually built a multiple championship team. Tell me more about how everything will suddenly be different for good ol sac. lol

Lol. I forgot Randle is the savior

I think he will be a good player, but he hasn't done sh!t yet
I think Frank Kaminsky would be a solid draft pick for us

I like Frank, but where we'll be picking, I don't think there's enough potential in Kaminsky. I see him more as a role player, not a top-6 pick.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

I like Frank, but where we'll be picking, I don't think there's enough potential in Kaminsky. I see him more as a role player, not a top-6 pick.

I'm fulling expecting us to fall to 9, b/c we get screwed every year in the draft lottery.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Looks like a lot of progress since the last pic you posted of it...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Looks like a lot of progress since the last pic you posted of it...

Yes it's progressing nicely.

Share 49ersWebzone