LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 237 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Well, there's always next year....that's a pretty common statement in regards to the Kings every season the last decade or so

True.

This next year we know Karl is the coach and I think big changes are coming player wise.

I would like us #1 to get rid of JT
#2 to get a legit PF
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Well, there's always next year....that's a pretty common statement in regards to the Kings every season the last decade or so

True.

This next year we know Karl is the coach and I think big changes are coming player wise.

#2 to get a legit PF

Get rid of the longest tenured King in the Sac era!?!?! Lol. I can't believe he has been on the Kings longer than anyone else in history.

That would be pretty sweet to have a legitimate PF tho. Who do you think would be the best option for that?

True.

#2 to get a legit PF

#1 Get a legit PF
#2 Get rid of JT
#3 Get rid of Landry.

If salaries were even I'd switch 2 and 3.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

True.

#2 to get a legit PF

#1 Get a legit PF
#2 Get rid of JT
#3 Get rid of Landry.

If salaries were even I'd switch 2 and 3.

yeah I feel you, JT to me is just useless, he sucks overall. Landry at least provides some offense

True.

#2 to get a legit PF

Get rid of the longest tenured King in the Sac era!?!?! Lol. I can't believe he has been on the Kings longer than anyone else in history.

That would be pretty sweet to have a legitimate PF tho. Who do you think would be the best option for that?

Frank Kaminsky would be cool, but I'm not sure if he's a top 10 talent

True.

#2 to get a legit PF

Never heard of him lol. That shows how little I truly follow basketball these days . If the Kings were good again I may be willing to spend the $$ so I could watch them where I live. It aint easy tryin to follow 3 sports teams and watch all of their games tho

True.

#2 to get a legit PF

Never heard of him lol. That shows how little I truly follow basketball these days . If the Kings were good again I may be willing to spend the $$ so I could watch them where I live. It aint easy tryin to follow 3 sports teams and watch all of their games tho

Oh ok I just googled him. I do remember hearing the name when the Final 4 was going on. I assumed he was already in the NBA tho when I read your post
yeah I feel you, JT to me is just useless, he sucks overall. Landry at least provides some offense

Eh, Landry only averages 1 more point a game but Thompson and in rebounds and assists is higher.

Basically they both suck.

Eh, Landry only averages 1 more point a game but Thompson and in rebounds and assists is higher.

Basically they both suck.

right but aren't Thompson's mins higher per game?
apparently Nik is on SportsNation today

• MuggD
  • Veteran

Yeah he is, I was seeing pics of it on Instagram. Probably because of that Popcorning I'm guessing.
Definitely reason for optimism for next season (unlike the Lakers). Also since we're assured of a top 9 pick we don't have to give our first to Chicago.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Apr 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM ]
Definitely reason for optimism for next season (unlike the Lakers). Also since we're assured of a top 9 pick we don't have to give our first to Chicago.

We've got a ton of cap space, Randle, most likely another top pick this year, and a GM that has actually built a multiple championship team. Tell me more about how everything will suddenly be different for good ol sac. lol

Yeah he is, I was seeing pics of it on Instagram. Probably because of that Popcorning I'm guessing.

not b/c he's good at all
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

We've got a ton of cap space, Randle, most likely another top pick this year, and a GM that has actually built a multiple championship team. Tell me more about how everything will suddenly be different for good ol sac. lol

who wants to play on the Lakers? lol Jeremy Linn and Boozer
Share 49ersWebzone