There are 172 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Man that was rough. So glad Hill and Hayward came through big. Johnson too! Love the fight to come back.
Originally posted by saniner:
Man that was rough. So glad Hill and Hayward came through big. Johnson too! Love the fight to come back.

Me too! That's something that has been missing the last couple years.
25 point win. Good to see Favors playing like his old self. 20 and 10. Hayward with 30. Hill played well and Exum with another solid game.

I hope Favors builds off of tonight, we need him
  • Jiks
Originally posted by saniner:
25 point win. Good to see Favors playing like his old self. 20 and 10. Hayward with 30. Hill played well and Exum with another solid game.

I hope Favors builds off of tonight, we need him

Pretty much all this. This team is 12-3 their last 15 if I heard the radio right.
Man I hope that's a sign of things to come for Favors. The more consistent weapons, the better.
http://www.slcdunk.com/2017/2/7/14351428/utah-jazz-joe-ingles-rodney-hood-alec-burks-starting

Great read and a concept that is hard to argue against.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
http://www.slcdunk.com/2017/2/7/14351428/utah-jazz-joe-ingles-rodney-hood-alec-burks-starting

They do seem to play much better with Ingles, Hayward in particularly. Joe is more of a team guy while Hood and Burks are offensive threats. I think they struggle when there's 3-4 guys looking for their shot rather than Ingles out there who is looking to be more of a utility threat.
Originally posted by Jiks:

They do seem to play much better with Ingles, Hayward in particularly. Joe is more of a team guy while Hood and Burks are offensive threats. I think they struggle when there's 3-4 guys looking for their shot rather than Ingles out there who is looking to be more of a utility threat.

It's an interesting concept. I love the idea of having Burks at the 1 and Hood at the 2 to wreck second units with JJ, Lyles and Diaw. Lots of offensive potential, but lacking defensively.
So excited for the Jazz. Hopefully they can make a push in the playoffs.
Originally posted by KyleShanahan:
So excited for the Jazz. Hopefully they can make a push in the playoffs.

Thanks coach!

Gordon Hayward on becoming an allstar. I always enjoy his blog posts.
Domination
[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 8, 2017 at 9:32 PM ]
  • Jiks
Domination

Joe Johnson
Originally posted by Jiks:
Domination

Joe Johnson

Exum with a few good games, Burks bouncing back, Favors playing well, Hayward being Hayward, Gobert dominant...I'm loving this team. March will be a true test to see where they're at.
f**king Dirk.
Share 49ersWebzone