LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 462 users in the forums

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I like the Spurs as a very small favorite over Memphis.

I like you as a very small favorite over 949.

I like that Pete is very small
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Miami's gonna have their hands full if they meet the Pacers. They don't have a Derrick Rose, but they're a carbon copy of the Bulls in how they play.
46-18 FT discrepancy in favor of the Pacers tonight, knocking the largest market team out of the playoffs, and leaving 3 of the 4 teams being led by those box office superstars Paul George, Marc Gasol, & Tony Parker in the burgeoning markets of Indianapolis, Memphis, & San Antonio.

Of course, no one mentions this because it doesn't suit the retarded narrative that's been put forth for years, but sorry...NBA ain't fixed.
46-18 FT discrepancy in favor of the Pacers tonight, knocking the largest market team out of the playoffs, and leaving 3 of the 4 teams being led by those box office superstars Paul George, Marc Gasol, & Tony Parker in the burgeoning markets of Indianapolis, Memphis, & San Antonio.

Of course, no one mentions this because it doesn't suit the retarded narrative that's been put forth for years, but sorry...NBA ain't fixed.

Well you can't make it obvious every year..
Stern just did this to make it look like it's not fixed.

NBA is still rigged, lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

HAHA *Game 6

And you know it.
[ Edited by Muggins on May 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM ]
I'm just kidding =)
Originally posted by Muggins:

HAHA *Game 6

And you know it.

LOL...Exhibit A
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL...Exhibit A

You know.
LOL...Exhibit A

You know.

Nope. These things happen all the time. Again...46-18 advantage for Indiana tonight, and no one woulda said a peep if I didn't bring it up. But if it's 46-18 in favor of a team like the Lakers or Knicks...oh lawd. Heck, Game 5 of the 2002 WCFs was just as bad, with prime Shaq fouling out and shooting 1 free throw the entire game, while Bobby Jackson was pulling Kobe's jersey as he went up for the game winner. Heck, even Game 7 involved a very dubious foul at half court that sent the game to OT for the Kings.

Game 6 of the 2002 WCFs wasn't fixed. You can say, "you know" all you want, but you're wrong. Only reason people complain is because it involves the Lakers Otherwise it would have been forgotten or never even noticed in the first place, like tonight's game.

You know. (but playing the victim card feels better)
This year will probably be 7 years in a row where either LeBron or Kobe made the Finals, and the NBA never found a way to get them to matchup with each other in what would undoubtedly be the highest rated series in years? But the NBA's fixed. Right.

We're about to watch the thrilling basketball stylings of Memphis, Indiana, & San Antonio, but I'm supposed to believe that the NBA's fixed. Right.

The biggest market team in the NBA with the only other recognizable star outside of Miami just got knocked out in a game where they shot 28 fewer free throws than their opponent, and I'm supposed to believe that the NBA's fixed. Right.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I didn't read what you just put. That Series was 10+ years ago. The Kings got raped by the Refs that day.-
I didn't read what you just put. That Series was 10+ years ago. The Kings got raped by the Refs that day.-

Of course you didn't read it. It's easier to play the victim card than to actually deal with reality. Yes, that series was 10+ years ago, and YOU guys are the ones that won't let it go, or even recognize the mountain of evidence that shows how ridiculous you sound.
LOL...Exhibit A

You know.

Nope. These things happen all the time. Again...46-18 advantage for Indiana tonight, and no one woulda said a peep if I didn't bring it up. But if it's 46-18 in favor of a team like the Lakers or Knicks...oh lawd. Heck, Game 5 of the 2002 WCFs was just as bad, with prime Shaq fouling out and shooting 1 free throw the entire game, while Bobby Jackson was pulling Kobe's jersey as he went up for the game winner. Heck, even Game 7 involved a very dubious foul at half court that sent the game to OT for the Kings.

Game 6 of the 2002 WCFs wasn't fixed. You can say, "you know" all you want, but you're wrong. Only reason people complain is because it involves the Lakers Otherwise it would have been forgotten or never even noticed in the first place, like tonight's game.

You know. (but playing the victim card feels better)

Any half court 3s clearly after the buzzer? How many 4th quarter FTs for the Pacers? 27?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Of course you didn't read it. It's easier to play the victim card than to actually deal with reality. Yes, that series was 10+ years ago, and YOU guys are the ones that won't let it go, or even recognize the mountain of evidence that shows how ridiculous you sound.

That was everyone's imagination that day. I'm sure NEW evidence has cleared that day. No one ever brings it up now.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Any half court 3s clearly after the buzzer? How many 4th quarter FTs for the Pacers? 27?

That was Game 4, where the Kings choked away a 24 point lead, not Game 6.

No, only a 15-3 4th quarter FT advantage for the Pacers tonight.

http://www.82games.com/lakerskingsgame6.htm

Never seen a Kings fan respond to this.
Share 49ersWebzone