Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 636 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by gato80:
Let's go Oakland!


Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by captveg:
2-of-3 in Arlington would be fine by me. Then sweep the Astros, of course.


Donaldson
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM ]
CESPYYYYY
won 9 out of the last 10! good to see everyone pick up the bats again. Now only if our pitchers can fully get back to how they used to be!
Donaldson is the man, man! And nice to see Straily with a second solid start in a row.
Going to the game on Saturday. There's a Cespedes jersey promo

how early do you guys think I have to be there to get a jersey? It's for the first 10,000 fans
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
CESPYYYYY

Dude is an adventure, just taking swings, on the basebaths, and in the outfield...that somersault had 60-day DL written all over it.


how early do you guys think I have to be there to get a jersey? It's for the first 10,000 fans

I think gates open 2 hours prior to gametime, if you're in line by then you shouldn't have any problem getting one.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Going to the game on Saturday. There's a Cespedes jersey promo

how early do you guys think I have to be there to get a jersey? It's for the first 10,000 fans

im sure they'll still have plenty after the game
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Going to the game on Saturday. There's a Cespedes jersey promo

how early do you guys think I have to be there to get a jersey? It's for the first 10,000 fans

im sure they'll still have plenty after the game

lol burn.
The A's should just put "Top Prospect" on the back of all their retail jerseys. That way they wont be outdated within a year.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Going to the game on Saturday. There's a Cespedes jersey promo

how early do you guys think I have to be there to get a jersey? It's for the first 10,000 fans

im sure they'll still have plenty after the game

lol burn.
The A's should just put "Top Prospect" on the back of all their retail jerseys. That way they wont be outdated within a year.

That's as funny as this gif

[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 28, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Going to the game on Saturday. There's a Cespedes jersey promo

how early do you guys think I have to be there to get a jersey? It's for the first 10,000 fans

im sure they'll still have plenty after the game

lol burn.
The A's should just put "Top Prospect" on the back of all their retail jerseys. That way they wont be outdated within a year.

That's as funny as this gif


Way to win guizze!
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Way to win guizze!

just win 1 of the next 2 and I'll be happy

win both and I'll be very happy
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Way to win guizze!

just win 1 of the next 2 and I'll be happy

win both and I'll be very happy

Indeed. 10/11 after the slump though. That's how you break out of a funk!
A's win San Jose rights
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone