LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 259 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Ban hammer coming today

word on the street is that there are players who have not been named yet who are gonna get got

Davis ? he's gotta be on the roids, right?
[ Edited by SoCold on Aug 5, 2013 at 8:51 AM ]
Originally posted by SoCold:
Ban hammer coming today

word on the street is that there are players who have not been named yet who are gonna get got

I think they said 3 or 4 players

Davis
Bautista
Trout
Harper
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ban hammer coming today

Davis
Bautista
Trout
Harper

I think they said Freeman.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ban hammer coming today

Davis
Bautista
Trout
Harper

I think they said Freeman.

My shipment was supposed to go to BJ not Freeman
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Among players accepting 50-game suspensions: #Rangers' Cruz, #Tigers' Peralta, #Phlllies' b*****do, #Mets' Valdespin, #Padres' Cabrera.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Colon, Grandal, Melky get no additional discipline. No violations found for #Nationals' Gio Gonzalez. #Orioles' Valencia. They are clear.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Also suspended: #Yankees' Cervelli, #Mariners' Montero, #Mets' Puello, #Astros' Escalona, #Padres' De Los Santos, #Yankees' F. Martinez.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Free-agent pitcher Jordan Norberto also among suspensions
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal It's official: A-Rod gets 214 games for violations of CBA and JDA. Through end of 2014.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 48s Correction - A-Rod gets 211 games.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol cheaters lol
MLB ‏@MLB The following players have been suspended 50 games for violations of the Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program: (1/3)
MLB ‏@MLB Antonio b*****do, Everth Cabrera, Francisco Cervelli, Nelson Cruz, Fautino De Los Santos, Sergio Escalona, Fernando Martinez (2/3)
Jesus Montero, Jordan Norberto, Jhonny Peralta, Cesar Puello, Jordany Valdespin (3/3)
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m Union's Weiner on A-Rod: "We agree with his decision to fight his suspension. We believe Commissioner has not acted appropriately under CBA"

STATEMENT FROM THE NEW YORK YANKEES
"We are in full support of Major League Baseball's Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program. We also recognize and respect the appeals process. Until the process under the Drug Program is complete, we will have no comment. We are confident that the process outlined in the Drug Program will result in the appropriate resolution of this matter. In the meantime, the Yankees remain focused on playing baseball.

However, we are compelled to address certain reckless and false allegations concerning the Yankees' role in this matter. The New York Yankees in no way instituted and/or assisted MLB in the direction of this investigation; or used the investigation as an attempt to avoid its responsibilities under a player contract; or did its medical staff fail to provide the appropriate standard of care to Alex Rodriguez.

Separately, we are disappointed with the news today of the suspension of Francisco Cervelli. It's clear that he used bad judgment."

who-boy . . going to be an interesting rest of the season amid and among The Evil Empire
Tyler Kepner ‏@TylerKepner 5m Michael Weiner says A-Rod's appeal verdict will not come until November or December.
no wonder Antonio b*****do went from throwing 95 to 91....still at damn good reliever without the roids
MLB should be hired to investigate the Seahawks
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
MLB should be hired to investigate the Seahawks

"Quick, somebody throw a cover over our Adderall gumball dispenser before they get here!"
Share 49ersWebzone