There are 178 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

ARoid batting cleanup and playing 3B for the Yanks
Originally posted by valrod33:
Tyler Kepner ‏@TylerKepner 5m Michael Weiner says A-Rod's appeal verdict will not come until November or December.

His ass better just sit down and be lucky he wasn't banned for life.
http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2013/08/05/rodriguez-i-am-disappointed-with-the-penalty/

Alex Rodriguez will address media in Chicago in about an hour and a half. He and his lawyer have already issued statements about today's suspension . . .

From Alex Rodriguez
"I am disappointed with the penalty and intend to appeal and fight this through the process. I am eager to get back on the field and be with my teammates in Chicago tonight. I want to thank my family, friends and fans who have stood by my side through all this."

From David Cornwell
"It is regrettable that the Commissioner's office has taken this unprecedented action. Major League Baseball has gone well beyond the authority granted to it in its Joint Drug Agreement and the Basic Agreement. Consequently, we will appeal the discipline and pursue all legal remedies available to Alex."
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2013/08/05/rodriguez-i-am-disappointed-with-the-penalty/

Alex Rodriguez will address media in Chicago in about an hour and a half. He and his lawyer have already issued statements about today's suspension . . .

From Alex Rodriguez
"I am disappointed with the penalty and intend to appeal and fight this through the process. I am eager to get back on the field and be with my teammates in Chicago tonight. I want to thank my family, friends and fans who have stood by my side through all this."

From David Cornwell
"It is regrettable that the Commissioner's office has taken this unprecedented action. Major League Baseball has gone well beyond the authority granted to it in its Joint Drug Agreement and the Basic Agreement. Consequently, we will appeal the discipline and pursue all legal remedies available to Alex."

MLB should just ban him for life. What a tool.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

From Alex Rodriguez

From David Cornwell

SMH
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
ARoid batting cleanup and playing 3B for the Yanks

A-fraud is playin 3rd, battin 4th, and pleadin the 5th
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
A-fraud is playin 3rd, battin 4th, and pleadin the 5th

did you steal that from Will or he from you?

Will Ferrell ‏@Will___Ferrell
A-Rod is playing 3rd hitting 4th and pleading the 5th today
Oh dear God, are the Seahawk fans bleeding over into the other forums?
Imagine a healthy Angels lineup if they didnt waste their time with the Greinke rental last year..

1. Peter Bourjos CF
2. Jean Segura SS
3. Mike Trout RF
4. Albert Pujols 1B
5. Josh Hamilton LF
6. Mark Trumbo 3B
7. Howie Kendrick 2B
8. Chris Iannetta C
9. Erick Aybar DH

That 2-7 wouldve been scary.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Imagine a healthy Angels lineup if they didnt waste their time with the Greinke rental last year..

1. Peter Bourjos CF
2. Jean Segura SS
3. Mike Trout RF
4. Albert Pujols 1B
5. Josh Hamilton LF
6. Mark Trumbo 3B
7. Howie Kendrick 2B
8. Chris Iannetta C
9. Erick Aybar DH

That 2-7 wouldve been scary.

good thing their pitching still sucks dick
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Oh dear God, are the Seahawk fans bleeding over into the other forums?

At least they are not screaming 42-13...........yet.
Originally posted by robniner:
His ass better just sit down and be lucky he wasn't banned for life.

Banned for life for doing what all baseball players do? Lol beisbol, such a silly sport.
The NL East seems to be in the bag.

I guess that leaves the West and Central to watch.
Paplecock in trouble again in the ninth. Man he sucks
Share 49ersWebzone