There are 172 users in the forums

The 2013 NCAA March Madness Post Tourney Thread/ Most Memorable Team

The 2013 NCAA March Madness Post Tourney Thread/ Most Memorable Team

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
So far 5 of my sweet 16 picks are done with VCU threatening to be the 6th. I suck at March Madness.

all that matters is the final 4
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
So far 5 of my sweet 16 picks are done with VCU threatening to be the 6th. I suck at March Madness.

I've got Duke, Kansas, Gonzaga and Indiana. Gonzaga isn't looking too good right now. Duke and Indiana in the Championship with Indiana taking it all.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by Antix:
VCU gonna get in dat ass

Nope doesn't look like it. Good thing I picked Michigan.

I was jus playin...
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I've got Duke, Kansas, Gonzaga and Indiana. Gonzaga isn't looking too good right now. Duke and Indiana in the Championship with Indiana taking it all.

Maryland amost lost to George mason in the 1st round the year they won the championship. Gonzaga is definitely the 1 seed most likely to lose doe
23 correct picks in first round. ESPN has me at 94.3%

Only upset I have is Butler over Marquette for today.

UNLV and Georgetown are my only sweet 16 teams knocked out meaning I'll be rooting for Cal and Florida Gulf Coast to screw up others brackets!!!

I think Florida Gulf Coast has a real good shot to advance. SD State was a bit shaky and their best player hurt his ankle
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
23 correct picks in first round. ESPN has me at 94.3%

Only upset I have is Butler over Marquette for today.

UNLV and Georgetown are my only sweet 16 teams knocked out meaning I'll be rooting for Cal and Florida Gulf Coast to screw up others brackets!!!

I think Florida Gulf Coast has a real good shot to advance. SD State was a bit shaky and their best player hurt his ankle
You had Ole Miss and Arizona in the Sweet 16? Props to you.
These games are so boring today. Is it too much to ask for a game that's not going to end up in a 20 point+ loss?
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Mar 23, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]
Louisville looks really good, but CSU is severely overmatched here.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
getting spanked

:(
Originally posted by jrg:
getting spanked

:(

Haha

I have a weird bracket. I'm doing pretty crappy in 3 regions, but I'm perfect in the Midwest right now, including picking Oregon to beat St. Louis.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Mar 23, 2013 at 5:32 PM ]
Michigan State!!!!!!!

I have a feeling this may end badly. Especially Duke playing Michigan State.
[ Edited by robniner on Mar 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM ]
Originally posted by robniner:

I have a feeling this may end badly. Especially Duke playing Michigan State.

Most likely will. I am so s**tty at predicting March Madness brackets. I think I'll just stick to watching football and baseball. I've never understood basketball and I don't think I ever will.
Most likely will. I am so s**tty at predicting March Madness brackets. I think I'll just stick to watching football and baseball. I've never understood basketball and I don't think I ever will.

However, you need a filler to keep you company till Opening Day. March Madness means baseball season is just right around the corner.
Share 49ersWebzone