LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

Originally posted by Joecool:

Wont surprise me to see one of the hotter teams in the padt couple of months go out in 5.

No s**t. I wonder what's different about them.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Wont surprise me to see one of the hotter teams in the padt couple of months go out in 5.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

He probably doesn't even know Kobe went down. JC is wondering why Mike Brown isn't giving him any minutes. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

He probably doesn't even know Kobe went down. JC is wondering why Mike Brown isn't giving him any minutes. lol

Says the guy and fellow fans who drop like flies with no hope the moment their team has low odds to win it all.
Wasnt pretty, but i will take it. Time to see how SA plays on the road. Hope Manu and Parker get their legs back by game 4.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Lakers have been playing pretty well, considering.

Spurs have been banged up lately but luckily appear to be on the mend. Manu is playing well but still kinda hesitant and slow. He's basically a facilitator and a shooter now. Parker looked like he finally started to catch fire in the second half, which is a great sign.

Matt Bonner played marvelously, lol.

I think SA was not a good matchup for LA at all because of what the guys on TNT said which was that SA is too disciplined to lose games. Teams like Den or LAC could lose focus where LAK would take advantage.

Having said that, man Dwight Howard plays like a dumbass. All that talent and he hasn't developed how to use it the right way.
Spurs Journey just got a slightly easier with Westbrook out.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Spurs Journey just got a slightly easier with Westbrook out.

Sucks but it can happen just as easy to us. Still gonna be a tough rode with the talent in the West.
Yea it does suck for Thunder fans and we have been there before. Besides Durant can still win it by his darn self.
Wow Lakers lost blake now too? Nash might not play? Man they have so many injuries it's crazy.

Did they start testing for HGH in the NBA or something? What gives?
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Did they start testing for HGH in the NBA or something? What gives?

Haha Timmy :)
Splitter out only 10 days. Will definitely need him if we play Denver or Warriors. Wait, if dubs win, do they restructure per record or dubs play as #3 seed?
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]
Hope spurs close it out. Sad how the staples center had empty seats during the playoffs. Thats embarrassing. They will probably jump back on if it goes to 7.
Share 49ersWebzone