LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Jesus, if Kobe isn't shooting, the offense looks like complete dogs**t. I don't give a s**t if it's a back to back. They look horrible.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jesus, if Kobe isn't shooting, the offense looks like complete dogs**t. I don't give a s**t if it's a back to back. They look horrible.

Kobe looked awesome. Meeks was very good off the bench. Rest of the team...... I still think this team is going to struggle all year on the defensive end.
Dwight & Pau totally mailed it in tonight. That was a "well, we're playing a bad team, we got Kobe, so I'm gonna take tonight off and look forward to turkey tomorrow." It's like the short Friday before a 3 day weekend. Pathetic.
You can blame susweel for ur loss lulz
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
You can blame susweel for ur loss lulz

Jinx says what?
Just like you said last nite Stoney, the offense didnt't look anything like MDA's offense, not even a hint of it. Too many iso's and over dribbling. Plus the defense was terrible again, this time it was their downfall. Pau and Howard played with heavy feet on offense and defense. Kobe doing too much but kept the team within striking distance, had lots of turnovers in this game though. Meeks finally woke up, man he has a nice shot when its going in. And our bench still sucks.

But we are going to average 110 points a game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

That's why it's an average. Sometimes you score higher, sometimes it's lower.

Oh is that how average works? fooled me

Anyways losing to the Kings is a f**king joke and completely inexcusable. Whenever defense wants to be addressed then this team may go somewhere.

Anyways losing to the Kings is a f**king joke and completely inexcusable. Whenever defense wants to be addressed then this team may go somewhere.

What the real problem is the turnovers. 20 f**king turnovers. That, and the lazy ass play from the bigmen killed it.

dantonio is your coach, you expect him to address the defense?
Originally posted by schmons:

Don't mind him. He just likes to b***h. lol

Originally posted by schmons:

Nope and it's going to be our demise....But apparently D'Antoni was such a great hire because we're going to score 3408645623456 points per game and we'll be super duper exciting to watch We're so exciting to watch especially when we get worked over by the f**king Kings
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Nov 23, 2012 at 4:36 PM ]
ive been a huge supporter of Pau, but i think its to go. he just doesn't play with the same intensity he did those first 2 years. if we could get somebody like josh smith (whos really good friends with D12) that would be great.
That loss was really deflating on Weds. I hope the Lakers can get back on track tonight... no easy task against the grizz.
Share 49ersWebzone