Lol, that was bad ass
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Loved this!

Best part of the game!

Lol, that was bad ass

Yeup...that was! That's his trademark...lol - he did that in Boston too after hitting the game winner...!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Lebron shook his hand before security took him back lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Not showing up
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Not showing up

On the phone, will post later.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Got it to work this time
I think lebron will go back to clevland after 14 he will have 3 rings. But IMO will not be the goat unless he wins atleast 1 with the cavs
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
I think lebron will go back to clevland after 14 he will have 3 rings. But IMO will not be the goat unless he wins atleast 1 with the cavs

No chance he goes back to Cleveland. If there was ANY chance at all, he'd go back maybe his final year of his career.

Even if he did, he'd still get booed like crazy if he went back. Cleveland is STILL bitter.
Heard the Laker-homer radio hosts this morning saying even if the Heat break the streak that the 72' Lakers was more difficult because there were less teams and more talent
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Heard the Laker-homer radio hosts this morning saying even if the Heat break the streak that the 72' Lakers was more difficult because there were less teams and more talent

To be fair, the Heat do have Orlando, Charlotte, AND Washington in their division. Play those guys a lot more.

To be fair, the Heat do have Orlando, Charlotte, AND Washington in their division. Play those guys a lot more.

I'm not saying the accomplishment itself wasn't great, but if the Heat pass them then they have the record and that's that. No arguing.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Heat is long ways from breaking that record...and even though my heart says they will break it, my mind tells me it will still very unlikely.

But, there is a huge difference between that Lakers team and current Heat team. That team wasn't defending champs and the Heat team is - and you have to take the best shot of your opponent every night when you're the defending champion. That makes this streak ridiculously tough.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Heat is long ways from breaking that record...and even though my heart says they will break it, my mind tells me it will still very unlikely.

But, there is a huge difference between that Lakers team and current Heat team. That team wasn't defending champs and the Heat team is - and you have to take the best shot of your opponent every night when you're the defending champion. That makes this streak ridiculously tough.

Telling you. Orlando Magic. Monday 3/25

The Detroit Pistons will end the streak tomorrow night. BOOK IT
[ Edited by Fincham11 on Mar 21, 2013 at 4:15 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
The Detroit Pistons will end the streak tomorrow night. BOOK IT

It won't end at home...I highly highly doubt it.

Telling you. Orlando Magic. Monday 3/25

I'm not gonna lie...that game makes me nervous.
Share 49ersWebzone