LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 272 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by YungAce:
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9261768/nba-trade-value-part-3

Bill Simmons rated Curry as the 3rd most valuable player in the NBA behind LeBron and DuFlockaRant.

I COMPLETELY AGREE

Tony Parker keeps getting ignored. SMH
  • Garce
  • Veteran
s**t, I'd even take minimal contribution from Biedrins.... but I think Steph putting up 44 again is more likely

i would s**t bricks.
but he has was a shell last game. hobbling.

they dont need to guard him as hard and they put Green on Klay who shuts him down.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Bill Simmons rated Curry as the 3rd most valuable player in the NBA behind LeBron and DuFlockaRant.

I COMPLETELY AGREE

As a top 3 candidate? 5? 10? Not sure if serious or trolling
[ Edited by YungAce on May 16, 2013 at 1:00 AM ]

I COMPLETELY AGREE

It's less ridiculous than Curry @ #3.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I COMPLETELY AGREE

I can understand why he's ignored because there's just that meh aura all around the entire Spurs team. Of course, he's getting old now but he played like Flash and was literally impossible to stop from getting to the rim (sort of still is). I can understand that, but to put Curry, who's been nearly shut down by some solid defensive players makes me scratch my head.

Curry has yet to see what elite players see and that is THE top defenders game in and game out. Who did he have on him in the first series, Andre Miller? I know he has his ankle issue but he was already being locked down before the injury (Game 1 exception). If they beat SA, then it will be the Memphis backcourt. If they go to the Finals, then it will be Wade/James during critical moments. Parker has proven it through all of this.

Edit, don't want to derail this thread. Can take this to the NBA thread.
[ Edited by Joecool on May 16, 2013 at 8:34 AM ]
http://www.warriorsworld.net/2013/05/16/win-or-lose-tonights-a-time-to-celebrate/
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I COMPLETELY AGREE

I can understand why he's ignored because there's just that meh aura all around the entire Spurs team. Of course, he's getting old now but he played like Flash and was literally impossible to stop from getting to the rim (sort of still is). I can understand that, but to put Curry, who's been nearly shut down by some solid defensive players makes me scratch my head.

Curry has yet to see what elite players see and that is THE top defenders game in and game out. Who did he have on him in the first series, Andre Miller? I know he has his ankle issue but he was already being locked down before the injury (Game 1 exception). If they beat SA, then it will be the Memphis backcourt. If they go to the Finals, then it will be Wade/James during critical moments. Parker has proven it through all of this.

Edit, don't want to derail this thread. Can take this to the NBA thread.

You can put up a good argument against Steph, but the list is based off of value so I didn't really expect to see Parker that high.
[ Edited by YungAce on May 16, 2013 at 10:09 AM ]
You can put up a good argument against Steph, but the list is based off of value so I didn't really expect to see Parker that high.

Parker will b***h slap Curry tonight and end this.

as much as i want to say yeah right...Parker probably will.

looks like the rookie side of things are starting to show

Spurs still wont make it to the ship doe
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 16, 2013 at 10:14 AM ]

You son of a b***h!

The black falcon is going to posterize Splitter and Bonner! We're taking this series back to Mexico

don't get too cocky spurs.. i still remember that okc series last year..

the dubs still got one more run in em..
[ Edited by bayarealuv on May 16, 2013 at 10:47 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
like lenny kravitz said it ain't over till its over b***hes

Dubs are pushing it to 7
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by crzy:
like lenny kravitz said it ain't over till its over b***hes

Dubs are pushing it to 7

This. Joey Crawford is reffing tonight.

Gonna be an ugly game...in terms of foul calls. Does the fact that Crawford comands so much attention piss you off as much as it pisses me off?

You son of a b***h!

The black falcon is going to posterize Splitter and Bonner! We're taking this series back to Mexico

LOL I concur.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

You son of a b***h!

LOL I concur.

There's going to be a session held in Oakland.

Share 49ersWebzone