LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garce
  • Veteran
with Curry not effective on offense or defense and especially with no Lee.... we wont have a chance.
Originally posted by jrg:
I haven't watched any of these games, but I do notice every time the Warriors lose I see the refs being blamed.

I think the suckage of Curry and Klay is why we lost

not the refs
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Lol. I love how Parker can just jump on top of Jack with no foul call. Jack clearly had the ball already.

Jack didn't have the ball, he was trying to push it to his teammate which was why Parker pounced and snagged it.
tough night for bay area sports.

refs had some bad calls, but warriors won't win if Steph and Klay don't get their acts together. Klay needs to shoot early to get his rhythm going, and he wasn't getting any looks to start the game. it's obvious Curry and Bogut are hurting. not only are their ankles bothering them, but they look fatigued. maybe all those 40+ minute games Jackson played Curry during the season is finally catching up to him.

Jack...sigh...it's a love/hate relationship with that guy during the playoffs. he hits clutch shots to stop a spurs run only to follow it up with missing a wide open Barnes on a fast break and turning the ball over.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
tough night for bay area sports.

refs had some bad calls, but warriors won't win if Steph and Klay don't get their acts together. Klay needs to shoot early to get his rhythm going, and he wasn't getting any looks to start the game. it's obvious Curry and Bogut are hurting. not only are their ankles bothering them, but they look fatigued. maybe all those 40+ minute games Jackson played Curry during the season is finally catching up to him.

Jack...sigh...it's a love/hate relationship with that guy during the playoffs. he hits clutch shots to stop a spurs run only to follow it up with missing a wide open Barnes on a fast break and turning the ball over.

that was rough man.. total opposite from sunday.. still feel like crap this morning
^ that pic just made me hard for some reason
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
^ that pic just made me hard for some reason

Same
who's the chick..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
who's the chick..

Jeanie buss
She's fine

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
who's the chick..

Jeanie buss
She's fine

haha nice.. tryin' to scoop on phil jacks
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9261768/nba-trade-value-part-3

Bill Simmons rated Curry as the 3rd most valuable player in the NBA behind LeBron and DuFlockaRant.

I COMPLETELY AGREE
Originally posted by YungAce:

Bill Simmons rated Curry as the 3rd most valuable player in the NBA behind LeBron and DuFlockaRant.

I COMPLETELY AGREE

Would be nice if he plays like it in Game 6.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

I COMPLETELY AGREE

dude is done. ankle sank him.

Only way we win is if Barnes and Klay go off with moderate contributions from Jack, Bogut, and Green.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

I COMPLETELY AGREE

dude is done. ankle sank him.

Only way we win is if Barnes and Klay go off with moderate contributions from Jack, Bogut, and Green.

s**t, I'd even take minimal contribution from Biedrins.... but I think Steph putting up 44 again is more likely
Share 49ersWebzone