There are 243 users in the forums

Melky Mans Up-Disqualifies self from batting title

It's is so convenient to change the rules when you don't like the outcome- very American of MLB.

Torture is against the law in the US, so we will torture people in secret locations in a third country.

It's ok to enter the Ecuadorian embassy, but you can't enter ours.

See a pattern?

Mom always said, don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

If he is reay to go when his suspension is over, he plays.

If it really was a done deal and he is not playing, the Giants could have made a public announcement cutting him from the team 50 days ago.

I look forward to his return, and I could give a flying f.. K what the rest of the world thinks when we win it again.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
It's is so convenient to change the rules when you don't like the outcome- very American of MLB.

Torture is against the law in the US, so we will torture people in secret locations in a third country.

See a pattern?

If it really was a done deal and he is not playing, the Giants could have made a public announcement cutting him from the team 50 days ago.

I look forward to his return, and I could give a flying f.. K what the rest of the world thinks when we win it again.

f**k melky
Don't want, don't need.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

See a pattern?

ror
Originally posted by jrg:

See a pattern?

f**k melky

Vey admirable, but Ill check back when the world series trophy is handed to the winner.

The original rules of MLB and us putting the best 9 guys in the field should be the only deciding factors in this mess.

If MLB had truly made an effort to clean up baseball and understand how it effects all stats and awards we wouldn't be here.

They learned absolutely nothing from Maguire, Sosa, and Bonds.

How much does the team stand to make per post season game, home and away? You don't think the brass has a calculator in their decision making. A little spin and some quality PR is well worth the extra millions they'ld make/lose.

Something else that's very American, Investors want a return, don't care about morals and emotions.

He is playing!!!
[ Edited by SealTeam6 on Sep 22, 2012 at 10:28 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Um Melky was not supposed to replace Bonds. lol wut?
Share 49ersWebzone