LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Le Tour 2012

Originally posted by redrose49er:
Originally posted by buttsecks:
Pretty much everyone is doping. The only difference is some get caught, some don't.

No, I totally disagree, the dopers tend to get caught, the clean riders don't

Apparently USADA doesn't agree and Lance Armstrong has given in. USADA says it has the authority to strip his Tour Titles and now that LA says he will stop fighting them, we'll find out if they can.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/USADA-to-strip-Lance-Armstrong-of-7-Tour-titles-3810184.php
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Originally posted by buttsecks:
Pretty much everyone is doping. The only difference is some get caught, some don't.

No, I totally disagree, the dopers tend to get caught, the clean riders don't

Apparently USADA doesn't agree and Lance Armstrong has given in. USADA says it has the authority to strip his Tour Titles and now that LA says he will stop fighting them, we'll find out if they can.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/USADA-to-strip-Lance-Armstrong-of-7-Tour-titles-3810184.php

I mean, how could he dope an get away with it for so long.... They have more evidence cassy anothony murdered her daughter and they let her go. They need to drop this s**t, he passed his test.. Okay he changed his blood thats why he never tested positive, right did you watch him piss in the cup too, or do a hair test, o well he had kemo so he has no hair, they just need to drop it and back off! hey how about michael phelps, he's got 22 gold pieces an admits to smoking pot, or get him for those sexy pictures he took that got leaked out. So there plan is to take his money destroy his cancer org, even the Feds droped the case on him and they were busting everyone in any sport for drugs, so either he didn't do it, or he did, which is it, because i've never seen any proof he has. You don't win 7 of them, an get bronze an not get caught... When a spectator's musette got tangled with his handlebar and threw him to the ground on Luz Ardiden in 2003, Armstrong jumped back on his bike and chased the leaders down then, even though a chainstay had been broken in the crash, won the stage by 40 seconds. That same year, when Joseba Beloki slipped on the descent of the Cote de la Rochette and broke his elbow, wrist and femur in a crash that effectively ended his career, Armstrong sliced his bike clear, rode into a field, jolted down a rocky meadow then unclipped to leap across a ditch and rejoined the pack on the road. He never got sick in July, never was the unfortunate guy who ran into the cat darting through the peloton, never fell and broke a collarbone in a wet corner, never committed the kind of dumb human blunder any of us eventually would have at some point.

Look he's a cheater... They just want to destroy a man thats a hero for others that have battles with cancer, I've had that moment, i got cancer, i quit cigs cold turkey. When you get that moment, you be surpised, how strong you are inside, and how much motivation you have to over come that, and over come anything else in your life, because your life changes, you relieze how short an how human it makes you, an you'll make every moment you can count, becuase once you've had cancer you have a 50% chance to get it again!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Aug 24, 2012 at 1:49 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone