LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 229 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
our farm system is good now?

Not really. Some promising arms though, a few decent young power hitters with potential and the two high schoolers from the '13 draft that seem interesting. That's pretty much it, unless Gustavo Cabrera develops into something special.

amazing what a few wins does for a team and fanbase

we went to blowing up the team and acquiring prospects

to a decent farm system and a chance at division title
our farm system is good now?

Not really. Some promising arms though, a few decent young power hitters with potential and the two high schoolers from the '13 draft that seem interesting. That's pretty much it, unless Gustavo Cabrera develops into something special.

amazing what a few wins does for a team and fanbase

we went to blowing up the team and acquiring prospects

to a decent farm system and a chance at division title

I just said we had one of the worst farm systems in baseball and the Dodgers would run away with it. LOL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
This season ain't over

lol funny how quickly people can go from thinking the sky is falling, to getting confidence back again.

Hopefully we get a couple more wins here in SD and snuff out any talk about trading Romo. Nobody in this division scares me, and we still have 2.5 months of baseball left to catch up.

The Dodgers scare the hell out of me. Their pitching is damn good with probably the best 1-2 in the NL. I think they run away with this division as the talent is just too good. HOWEVER, I hope someone pulls this up in September when the Giants win and rub it in my face.

Yah, the Dodgers pitching is no joke, and their lineup is as good as anyone's in the league. Hate to say but their talent blows away everyone else in the division...and it should with that payroll.

The thing about LA is that they also have good role players. I really like both AJ and Mark Ellis. Hell, even Uribe is having a good year. Once Mattingly got a brain and figured out than Kenley Jensen should close and Brandon League was garbage their pen got good too.

Stupid baseball should have a salary cap so teams like the Dodgers cant buy titles. I would also like to see the international players put in the regular draft so that the rich teams cant go buy guys like Puig and Rhu.
He'll yea lets sweep em and maybe go into break only 5 back
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
OH NO WE'RE GOOD AGAIN

I just said we had one of the worst farm systems in baseball and the Dodgers would run away with it. LOL

yeah but you always say that lol

yeah but you always say that lol

I do say that about the farm system.................. cuz its true
Timmy showing flashes of his past.
Timmy showing flashes of his past.

And Pablo's getting hot
Now that was BELTED

Could it be...?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Alright alright now!
Absolutely crushed
That a boy Belt!!

He dropped the bat and watched when he hit it. Thats what we need to see more often. He needs to be more confident and cocky about his abilities. More HR watching, less walking away with slumped shoulders.
Originally posted by Niners99:
That a boy Belt!!

He dropped the bat and watched when he hit it. Thats what we need to see more often. He needs to be more confident and cocky about his abilities. More HR watching, less walking away with slumped shoulders.

Belt was the guy who did that once, and it ended up not being a home run and got thrown out at 2nd lol
Share 49ersWebzone