Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I hope he murders the ball this spring.

He's killed some already.

We have our own Ray Lewis

Maybe he can pray for another ring.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Both Villalona and Kiesch playing today with Panda and Belt.

Go Angel

I am more in the GO ROGER camp because I actually still think he can contribute to this team if he can stay healthy.
This is still annoying:

Andrew Baggarly ‏@CSNBaggs Oh. MT @DKnobler Scout saw Wheeler spring debut: "Same stuff as Strasburg. That will go down as best trade Alderson will make in his life.
haven't been keeping track as much cuz of the combine, but how has Villalona done so far?
This is still annoying:

Andrew Baggarly ‏@CSNBaggs Oh. MT @DKnobler Scout saw Wheeler spring debut: "Same stuff as Strasburg. That will go down as best trade Alderson will make in his life.

I just came in here to post that. I dont care if Sabean has had 2 WS titles. That trade was fuking retarded.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Oh jeezus. Why'd you have to remind us of that?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This is still annoying:

I just came in here to post that. I dont care if Sabean has had 2 WS titles. That trade was fuking retarded.

So this, I f**king hated that trade
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
This is still annoying:

I mean I'd still rather win two world series in three years and not have him than the other way around obviously.
http://www.mccoveychronicles.com/2013/2/25/4007986/pablo-sandoval-fat-shape-oh-god-so-sick-of-this

This is still annoying:

I mean I'd still rather win two world series in three years and not have him than the other way around obviously.

Well obviously. But. trading Wheeler had nothing to do with the WS titles.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**k Zack Wheeler, he is no longer a Giant and can eat a dick.

f**k Sabean for that trade - but you win some and lose some.

Time to move on.
This is still annoying:

The worst part is that anyone who knows baseball saw that it was a horrible trade even before it happened. How a major league GM could then make the deal anyways baffles me. It could turn out to be worse than the Pierzynski trade.
f**k Zack Wheeler, he is no longer a Giant and can eat a dick.

f**k Sabean for that trade - but you win some and lose some.

Time to move on.

This. There's no point whining over this two year old trade when there's nothing you can do about it.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This. There's no point whining over this two year old trade when there's nothing you can do about it.

All you can do is go out and win another f**king world series.... thats what.
Share 49ersWebzone