LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by dcsham:
^^^^^^^

He wasn't gone long...

80sbaby?
Not too many new people coming into a 49er forum head straight to the Giants thread and start posting, I wouldn't think. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
^^^^^^^

He wasn't gone long...

80sbaby?
Lol, he's already been banned after 9 posts
[ Edited by dcsham on Jan 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
George does musicals and has sung the National Anthem? lol wow. I gotta google this....
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
haha I found this.. the 7th inning stretch a Wrigley..

http://mlb.mlb.com/cutfour/article.jsp?content_id=29658754

I can hear the "showey-ish" in him.
^^^^^^^

He wasn't gone long...

80sbaby?
Lol, he's already been banned after 9 posts

lol that is pretty funny
Well it looks like it's time we revisit the Michael Morse conversations, LaRoche just signed and they're going to deal him.
Today is "Hardware Day" at the State Capitol in Sacramento. Both trophies are here. Open to Senate and Assembly staffers only. Includes photo!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Well it looks like it's time we revisit the Michael Morse conversations, LaRoche just signed and they're going to deal him.

While I would love to get him I just dont see Sabean pulling the trigger on it. He would have to give up top pitching prospects and that seems unlikely.

While I would love to get him I just dont see Sabean pulling the trigger on it. He would have to give up top pitching prospects and that seems unlikely.

if we're gonna give up top prospects, i hope they check their status in a Stanton trade if there are any talks there.

Would be stupid for a one year rental, but it's been done before. I can't see the Nationals getting a ton out of this.

Would you give up Gary Brown, Clayton Blackburn and an extra body for Morse?
Photos taken. Handshake with Larry Baer. Best day since we won that 4th game...
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

No Morse is a one year rental. If we had him under control for 3 plus seasons, it would be worth considering

Nope. Way too much to give up given his contract situation.

Negative...not for one year.
Share 49ersWebzone