LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 445 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
lol at we need some points.

What really worries me is they do not want to be down late in the game against this bullpen. This offense has shown it can come back, and 3 runs ain't no biggie, but that bullpen is legit. So get some runs now, dammit!
I have never seen any player hit more weak swinging bunts in my life than Pence.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
What really worries me is they do not want to be down late in the game against this bullpen. This offense has shown it can come back, and 3 runs ain't no biggie, but that bullpen is legit. So get some runs now, dammit!

Yep. We arent going to score 3 runs against Chapman.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
That hurts.
Damn. Just plain bad luck.
Belt ripped that one, too. Dammit again.
I'm getting the feeling that this is not our night.
I understand Cain is our best pitcher right now, and this isn't hindsight but I was for Cain in game 3 and Timmy and bum taking the 1st two. Just so they could have the home ballpark.

Lets work some magic guys.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm getting the feeling that this is not our night.

x2
dang, that sucks. Belt ripped it, nothing Pence could do.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Yep. We arent going to score 3 runs against Chapman.

latos might go all the way

started in 3rd

not sure when his last start was
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
I understand Cain is our best pitcher right now, and this isn't hindsight but I was for Cain in game 3 and Timmy and bum taking the 1st two. Just so they could have the home ballpark.

Meaningless hindsight.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Share 49ersWebzone