There are 259 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Damnit Tiger almost canned that one for Eagle. If he can get back to one or two over he'll be right there. Come on Tiger figure it the f**k out and get on a roll.
Alright he's got some momentum going now. Get it back to one over or even and it's f**king on over the weekend.
Course is playing tougher dry than in the rain. Tiger's very much still in it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I'm rooting for Phil. Would be sweet to see him win after so many 2nds in the US Open.

Wrong thread for that nonsense
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This he didn't completely s**t the bed over the first two days... In 2008 he was 4 strokes down and a knee down so anything is possible..

He has got to make more putts for f**ks sake... It's driving me crazy
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jun 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM ]
Phil will back up. Figure Tiger will be only 4 back by end of round.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

This he didn't completely s**t the bed over the first two days... In 2008 he was 4 strokes down and a knee down so anything is possible..

His short game cost him at least three strokes today, besides the putting. Two or three short shots around the greens he f**ked up.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

His short game cost him at least three strokes today, besides the putting. Two or three short shots around the greens he f**ked up.

yeah he got a bad break on 18 today (his 8th) by his ball getting stuck in a the only huge clump of grass over the green after going 3 wood 5 iron into a 520 yard hole lol...but other than that his chip shots all been left well short leaving nasty sliding putts...and don't even get me started on the amount of "easy" biride putts he's missed
What's up with his left wrist? Did he show any signs of pain today?

early on he did so did a couple of the other guys out there.

It's from the thickness of U.S. Open rough. The club goes from 110 mph to a dead stop in your hands and it jars your wrists and elbows prettty hard.

Tiger 3 round tee time is set for 10:56 PST
Oops
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jun 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]

early on he did so did a couple of the other guys out there.

It's from the thickness of U.S. Open rough. The club goes from 110 mph to a dead stop in your hands and it jars your wrists and elbows prettty hard.

Supposedly it's the elbow and was originally injured at The Players Championship. Doubt it will get any better with no chance to heal up. Every time he puts one in the rough, it's likely to just get worse.

Hit it straight Tiger.
Lets f**king go!!!! tiger with a birdie at the 1st
Chipping and putting still non-existent
Share 49ersWebzone